12.

JUST GONNA DROP THIS HERE AND GO🤹‍♀️
.
.
.

Mina looked up and from behind the door Chaeyoung appeared. "Chaeyoung What are you doing here?" Mina asked curiously "To be honest I don't even know either" Chaeyoung whispered under her breath.

"Pardon?" Mina asked due to not being able to comprehend what the younger had said. "I said thanks for today" Chaeyoung said "it's technically my job, well more like unpaid internship"

Great so she does it because she feel obligated not to spend time with you Chaeyoung focus what were you thinking,She thought to herself

"A-ah anyways that's all" Chaeyoung said. "I know that's not why you came here so why?"

"I just felt to"

"Well stay with me for a while I'm watching grey's anatomy" Mina offered "I mean if you insist" Chaeyoung closed the door and crawled into the other side of Mina's bed.

"Get comfortable you'll sleep here either way" Mina covered Chaeyoung with some of the sheet "I'll watch one episode"

"You'll probably sleep walk back in again"

"I did that?" Chaeyoung asked "Yeah, apparently your new sleep walking destination is my room Sana must've missed you the other night"

"Well what happened?"

"You almost knocked over everything in my room,you asked to cuddle so we did and you called me Minari which was cute"

"Why didn't I wake up with you then"

"I took you to your room early in the morning wouldn't want you to have a heart attack waking up to all of this" Mina explained "Yeah sure" Chaeyoung fixated her eyes on the TV.

Chaeyoung held her hand on the side of her cheek as she observed what was happening on the screen. Mina took the time to explain everything and have Chaeyoung caught up "I want to find love like that to make me not feel lonely love is a lie" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Wanna cuddle?" Mina asked "Are you my volunteering to be my Romeo now?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina opened her arms "I can be whatever you want" Chaeyoung layed on Mina's chest as Mina wrapped her arms around her. "You can breathe Chaeyoung I'm concerned you aren't alive"

"You're a good cuddler let me enjoy it and don't say something stupid"

"That's kind of hard" Mina stroked Chaeyoung's back "I wanna stay here forever"

"I can make that happen" Mina whispered in her ear. "Mina?" Chaeyoung looked up and made eye contact with Mina's piercing dark eyes "hmm?" Mina hummed back.

"Nothing I just wanted to look at you"

"Do you like me that much?"

"Of course not I don't like you at all dummy" Chaeyoung said firmly. "So you would mind if I stole a kiss right now?" Chaeyoung covered her lips "You wouldn't" She slowly moved her hands from her lips. "I was kidding" Mina chuckled.

"I knew that"

Mina scooted closer to Chaeyoung and held her cheeks. With that the sound of a phone ringing broke the silence.

Mina grabbed her phone from the nightstand. It was her parents calling so she excused herself and stepped into the bathroom.

When their conversation had finished Mina closed the door and returned to bed quietly "What is it?"

"Nothing my parents like to check in on me after all I'm in a foreign land it worries them a lot they're super paranoid about everything"

"That's cute do they call you every night to make sure you're tucked in" Chaeyoung teased "And what about it Chaeyoung" Mina fired back "Nothing nothing, it's sweet your parents must be nice I can only imagine".

"They are you'd like them and they'd like you" Mina said, Chaeyoung began thinking about the possible ways Mina would introduce her or how her parents would feel about their relations with each other "Relax you're not gonna meet them any time too all the colour can return to your face now" Mina continued.

"Shut up I'm going to sleep" Chaeyoung said and turned her to Mina.