9.

Haven't updated in a while cause I thought my story wasn't good so I took a breakish. Plus I was too lazy to update when I collected myself.

Here's a short update and there's possible a double update

I'll edit this later

That morning Chaeyoung woke just on time, since her parents were out if the country she didn't have to suffer through breakfast. Instead she planned to eat later after visiting the art room again.

Chaeyoung got up, showered and washed her face. She threw on a cute soft knitted light tan sweater and a pair of shorts. Her schedule was clear for the day no Mina no stress simple.

"Chaeyoung good morning" Tzuyu smile and held the cup up to her lips "Good morning have you seen Sana?"

"N-no why would I? What do you know?" Tzuyu stuttered "Nothing don't tell her I was asking for her just wanna know she's normally up early"

"Oh I think she's sleeping still maybe" Tzuyu said avoiding eye contact "Have a nice day then" Chaeyoung walked away.

Chaeyoung walked down the halls casually until a voice was heard so she halted "Where are you going so early?"

"None of your business as far as I know I'm a free woman today I'm allowed to do what I want goodbye" Chaeyoung continued walking but she could still feel the presence of another. "Stop following me"

"There's really nothing better for me to do" Mina whined "Read a book I don't care but this is my day emphasis on my" Chaeyoung said dramatically. 

"Fine"

Chaeyoung sighed and pushed the big oakdoor open. After getting her painting supplies she sat down on the stool. In front of a blank canvas and rested her feet on the foot rail because the stool was a little tall. Chaeyoung picked up her pencil before she could put it against the canva the door opened "Wow, I've never seen this room before"

"Mina did I not tell you to not come?"Chaeyoung sighed "Did you do all of these?" Mina looked on the walls to see different paintings of people. There were ones of Chaeyoung, Jihyo and SaMo mostly "No that's why I'm here infront of a Canva with a pencil about to draw on it...."

"Well don't appreciate the attitude but they're great where am I?"

"In a room where I don't want you to be"

"No my painting obviously they're people you care about, I must be one" Mina said confidently "Don't be too sure of yourself"

"I'm sure I'm not wrong babe"

"Don't call me that we're not together and we'll never be" Chaeyoung stated "You say that now, have you eaten?"

"No"

"What do you want for breakfast?" Mina asked "I'm not hungry" Chaeyoung replied "I'll be make in a few" Mina existed the art room Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and went back to drawing. When her sketch was finished Mina came back with a whole feast on a tray. "Took me a while but it's from the heart"

"The maids probably made it" Chaeyoung said and put down her pencil "I'm offended I can cook you know. I made it for you so you have to eat it or I'll be hurt"

"Fine only because I'm hungry" Chaeyoung took the tray to sit at the desk "You said you weren't"

"I'm trying to appreciate your cooking could you shut up?" Chaeyoung asked. "Is it me?" Mina pointed to someone who looked like her drawn on the canva. "You said you wanted a painting then you shall get one I was out of ideas anyways and your face is pretty easy to sketch"

"Cause you look at it so much... it's nice you're really talented but I'm not a narcissistic I'd much rather hang your face above my bed"

Chaeyoung choked in a piece of bread so she took a sip of orange juice "That's creepy"

"Then I won't tell you about the shoe boxes with photos of you" Mina smirked "Are you being serious"

"Hm you'll never know"

"I'd like to know if I'm dealing with a stalker, what you're obsessed with me and might potentially kill me in my sleep"

"I'm not stalking I'm just infatuated"

__________________________

Anyways-
Stream more and more

Oxygen is just that song I wanna play while dancing around a bonfire in the middle of no where.

And firework is Just a song I wanna play on an empty highway.

Make me go is a song for when I'm really feeling myself that song makes me feel so powerful.

Shadow is highway song too but at the same time I wanna have dance to it at a sleepover with my friends in fairy lights

Sweet summer day describes itself and the rap is superior.

Don't call me again gives me a grown up get loud vibes. When that song comes on no one can talk to me.

My favourite is firework I think🙄