10.

I had a nervous break down trying to find my profile with this new update wattpad why???

Next update watch them
only allow us 1 wattpad
offline story

I always try to take down my chapters when I update cause I'm never satisfied with them but then there's always this one early person who votes so now they'll know I took it down thank u to those ppl
Or this would never be updated😥😥😥

I'll edit this later 🤧 bai bai

A soft knock was heard from the door "Princess Chaeyoung" A small voice said "What is it?" The door slowly opened, Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow and drew her attention from the book.

The maids stood beside the door with her head bowed "Did I tell you to come in?"

"N-no your highness my sincere-"

"Get out...you heard me clearly no?"Chaeyoung asked. "But I-"

Chaeyoung glared at her, the young maid exited and closed the door again. "Such inadequate staff" She muttered to herself.

"Princess Chaeyoung may I come in now?" The maid asked "Tell me through the door I really don't want to be in the same room as you since you utterly disrespected me like that"

"In sorry young Ms but I was instructed by lady Jihyo to make sure you do accordingly because she won't be here today" The maid said softly.

Chaeyoung sighed "fine come in make it quick I need to finish this book"  The maid enetered again "Princess Mina had something planned fo-"

"I'm not going leave now"

"Lady Jihyo said you'd say that she said it's outside the palace you get to leave for the whole day under Princess Mina's supervision, but you must be in the living room and ready by 12"

"What? It's almost 12 how could you tell me this late? Where's Nayeon"

"Lady Jihyo also told me you would say that Madame knows you well, she told me to come at this time or you would take long to get ready it's better you are in a hurry, Nayeon won't be needed she said to go casually"

"I hate Jihyo sometimes...you may go now if that's all" Chaeyoung said, the maid bowed and left immediately after.

Chaeyoung put down her book on the nightstand. She changed her outfit to regular jean shorts and a white plain v neck t-shirt. Now she actually has to wear a disguise since the ball the public actually knows what she looks like. So she threw on a mask and hat.

When she made it to the living space, Mina Sana, Tzuyu and Momo were all waiting for her. "Took you long enough" Mina said "Im not even late shut your face"

"Where are we going by the way?" Chaeyoung added "Volunteering"

"I'm going to bed again I'm not changing an old man's diapers"

"Relax we're going to an orphange"

"Even better cleaning baby poop I'm not good with kids I can't guarantee I won't drop kick one of them if they look at me too hard" Chaeyoung said dramatically"You've never even been around any" Momo said "You're wrong I'm speaking from experience with Sana"

"I didn't do anything to deserve that" Sana said. "You guys are the kids I feel like I'm volunteering to babysit so immature compose yourselves" Tzuyu replied and rolled her eyes.

_________________

When they reached they were greeted by an older sweet looking lady "Welcome Princesses it's so lovely to have you"

Chaeyoung took off her mask and hat "My cover is blown"

"Did you really think you were gonna come covered up looking like an assassin infront of kids" Momo whispered "I don't know maybe then they'd stay the he'll away from me"

"The kids will be out shortly" The lady smiled. "Out of all the places Mina..." Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly and said through her teeth "Children did nothing to you give them a chance"

All the kids came out simultaneously they ranger from age 5 to 10. Most of them were young the older ones were a seperate class.

The children all bowed in silence,it was purely awkward "Are you really a princess?" A small boy walked up to Chaeyoung and poked leg.

"Sehun that was rude" The lady said  "I was just asking..." He pouted "Ask before you touch someone you don't know"

"I'm sorry" the boy apologized "it's okay" Chaeyoung said "So do you live in a palace?"

"I do and I am a princess" She stooped down infront of him "is it nice?"

"It's okay I guess it's kind of boring all I do is stay in all day" Chaeyoung said.

The rest was mixing and mingling with the kids while Chaeyoung talked to the little boy "Oh, well if you don't like it I can save you like the knights in stories"

"Think I already have my knight"

"I can be your back up knight just in case"

"You know what kid I'll consider it" Chaeyoung ruffled his hair "I'm going to go check on my friend now" Sehun nodded and ran over to the other princesses probably to bombard them with questions too.

Chaeyoung walked over to Mina who was at a table with bags candy and toys. Chaeyoung stood infront of Mina with arms on her hip "Are you gonna help or stare?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making gift bags, rules are simple, put the toy in the bag three per bag, hand full of candy, don't allow Momo over here or we won't have anymore candy I almost got into a fist fight with her over a mini kit Kat I spared her life and gave it to her" Mina chuckled "I'm not related to her I swear"

Chaeyoung picked up a bag and began putting stuff in it "Kids aren't so bad after all Sehun is pretty sweet"

"You like him?" Mina asked  "He's sweet I had to escape before he proposed to me"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah he offered to be my knight like the ones in stories he's so cute" Chaeyoung giggled "Not cute like me"

"Not as cute but cuter"

"Are you sure I'll give you an ultimatum. Him or me?"

"Him all the way you shouldn't have done that you should've said you or Sana, you set yourself up for failure" Mina threw a snicker at Chaeyoung "That's rude of you princess"

"If one more person calls me princess I'll throw up in my mouth"