11.

Sorry for the LATE update
I forgot 👉👈😔 don't roast me?

Stay safe
I hope you're doing well

(I wrote this a long time
ago so there might be some
Errors)

Orphanage pt.2

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyoung picked up a bag and began putting stuff in it "Kids aren't so bad after all Sehun is pretty sweet"

"You like him?" Mina asked  "He's sweet I had to escape before he proposed to me"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah he offered to be my knight like the ones in stories he's so cute" Chaeyoung giggled "Not cute than me"

"Not as cute but cuter"

"I'll give you an ultimatum. Him or me?"

"Him all the way you shouldn't have done that you should've said you or Sana or something you set yourself up for failure" Mina threw a snicker at Chaeyoung "That's rude of you princess"

"If one more person calls me princess I'll throw up in my mouth"

"Princess" Mina poked Chaeyoung's arm. "Shut up I'm tired"

"You did two bags lazy" Chaeyoung say down on the chair to watch Mina work "I'm supervising"

The old lady walked over to them with a baby wrapped in a blanket "Princess Chaeyoung this is Seulgi, Princess Mina said you have a soft spot for babies and Seulgi us such a darling it's a perfect match would you like to hold her?"

Before she answered the baby was in her arms and the lady was off again. "What do I do with this?" She asked Mina

"How about not hold it like it's not the most fragile human ever, make sure to support its neck"

Chaeyoung adjusted the baby's position "like this"

"No you're squeezing it's neck like this" Mina kneeled down and adjusted Chaeyoung's hand. Mina looked up and saw Chaeyoung smiling at the baby "She's so small" Chaeyoung's eyes became more glossy.

"Son Chaeyoung are you crying?" Mina teased. "It's so tiny" Chaeyoung held Seulgi closer "I should take a picture of this for later"

"Don't you have something to do leave me alone" Chaeyoung smiled played with the baby's tiny fingers "Can I atleast hold her for a second?"

"They brought her for me go away Seulgi needs peace and quiet" Chaeyoung said. Mina scoffed and went back to her gift duty. "How can someone not want you?"

"You learnt something im proud having parents is a privilege for some" Mina said "You came to that conclusion I think some people are terrible for leaving their kids"

"They have to do what they have to some don't have homes much less food for a kid"

"I wish I could adopt her and give her the parents she deserve"

"Maybe by talking to your parents and coming to an understanding that will help Seulgi" Chaeyoung rocked Seulgi in her arms. "How though?" Chaeyoung paused and asked"She has no parents and you do atleast try to fix your relationship so it doesn't look like you're taking them for granted, if it doesn't work then you tried, for Seulgi" Mina replied "Can't promise it will work but you're right"

"All I ask for is effort, you'd make a good mom" Mina said

"Me? I don't want kids"

"Why?" Chaeyoung looking down on Seulgi's cute little face and bitter sweetly smiled "Imagine screwing up a whole humans life that's too much on my conscience I have anxiety bust thinking everything I do for my child might affect them negatively or positively and you never know you know?"

"That's why you'd make a good mom cause you care" Mina smiled

"She's so quiet do you think she's still alive?"

"Did you expect all babies to be loud and bouncing off the walls"

"I think I love her how is it possible to feel so much about someone I just met who does the bare minimum"

"We were talking about the baby now we're talking about me you switch tropics quickly" Mina teased "You're such an idiot I wasn't talking about you. If I wasn't holding the most precious thing ever I'd hit you"

"I mean you were hitting on me a few seconds ago that counts right?" Chaeyoung attempted to kick Mina but she just moved away.

____________________________________________

When they were done volunteering they all went back to the palace and safely ended the day off. They went to their seperate room.

Night fell quickly that day, Chaeyoung laid in bed deeply reflecting on her wildest thoughts trying to put them together. Mina played on her mind quite a few times.

She had the urge to see her but she tried her best to not act on it. Chaeyoung had enough of those thoughts and pushed herself off the bed.

Her feet it the soft carpet while her body cooperated with her request to get up. "What if she's sleeping?" Chaeyoung whispered to herself. She opened her room door nervously, looking through the hallway to see if it was clear.

Mina's door was now standing infront of her "You can do it" Chaeyoung cheered herself on. She bravely yet cowardly knocked on Mina's door. "Come in" was heard from a voice on the other side of the door.

Mina looked up and from behind the door Chaeyoung appeared. "Chaeyoung What are you doing here?" Mina asked curiously "To be honest I don't even know either"
.
.
.
.
.

I wanna write what the people
Want so your input is necessary. . .

G!p or gxg

Smut or no smut