15.

Boring update
I try to update but I don't remember most times

"So you brought me back for consent in building alliances?" Mina said in a disgusted voice.

"This is your future country to run dear you have to be aware of all choices being made" Her mother said "You really could have just told me what you were doing while I was in Korea this doesn't require my signature only yours"

"We Are training you to make decisions very important ones might I had" The King said nonchalantly "Are you crazy?! Every day I make decisions you think I can't think for myself I made the decision to come back here instead of still being in South Korea cause I thought it was important" Mina was completely shaking in fustration and it could be heard in her voice and the way she spoke.

"There's nothing for you in South Korea you only did it as a favour to the king and queen"

"What do you mean there's nothing important?!- You know what forget it" Mina chuckled in fustration and smiled "No what's so important?" Her dad asked curiously.

"I-I made friendships there the people are nice okay, it's a wonderful country I fell in love?"

"You fell in love? Well what's her name?"

"It's not a she-"

"I'm your mother I carried you for nine months, I basically made you, you think I don't know, by the way I overheard you talking to a friend of yours once"

"I- the point is I fell in l-love with the people and the country is what I meant"

"We aren't stupid Mina. I'm guessing it's the princess? Or a local anyone you love is up to you" Her dad said calmly "You really can't really can't tell the king and queen please"

"Don't worry sweetie, the other reason you are back is we did plan on having you married off but seeing as that you've already found someone we'll cancel it"

"Who?"

"Tzuyu actually it would be great to have two countries come together. The other option was Sungyeon that way we get not only a portion of the U.S empire but I guess I'll settle for South Korea, my daughter is a disappointment" Her mother sighed dramatically

"You better be joking or I'll make sure to run back there then and you'll never see me again"

"I'm joking dear we love you you know I hope to meet this Chaeyoung one day"

"Speaking of when can I go back?"

"Something tells me if we allow you back you'll be gone for good so spend 3 weeks with us so you can brush up your training then you're free to change your name and never return"

"Dad you're so dramatic I'll come back so please can you shorten it, two weeks?" Mina pouted "Fine two, don't make me regret it"

______________

Mina hadn't really contacted Chaeyoung since she left, she was mostly too busy to plus she thought as soon as her time was up she could just go back to Korea and live normally.

But oh was she wrong.

_______

Short update cause I'm updating sometime this week. Hopefully I remember.