7.

I think I wrote this cause I
Wanted more fluff
👉🏼👈🏼 did I fail maybe?

The next chapter is my favorite
It's so soft I could cry.

I'm at the 16th
Chapter now yay
(IN WRITING)

Unedited:
Don't come for me I have
School stuff to do until then enjoy
My bad English

Chaeyoung held the bowl closely as she mixed the chocolate batter inconsistently, she looked over at Mina who was helping Momo mix the other cake mix. "I asked you to help me bake not to stalk Mina hurry up" Chaeyoung jumped at the sound of Sana's voice.

"Calm down I'm just putting my love into it, You practically forced me to do this when we have maids for that"

"Yeah your love for Mina" Sana scoffed " Do you really feel so passionately about pissing a girl off in a room with knives"

"Yes especially when the girl doesn't deny it"

"Say that again I dare you"

"Mina Chaeyoung needs help" Sana called "This girl I swear" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes with a scoff "You're mixing too slow it's going to take forever"

"Well excuse me but I'm thinking about other things like maybe not being in a kitchen I'm not exactly a house maid you know" Chaeyoung muttered. Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung to looked over her shoulder. Chaeyoung let go of the bowl immediately due to shock "You know you have to hold the bowl right?"

"I was doing that before you came to terrorize me"

"I'm watching to make sure you get it right" She said "I can do it on my own just give me your tip and leave"

"That was mean of you Chaeyoung princesses aren't mean do I not teach well" Mina asked "I wouldn't say you teach at all" Mina kisses the nape of Chaeyoung's nape making her scream

Momo and Sana just looked at them confused "Sorry spider" Chaeyoung reassured "What do you think you're doing"

"What do you mean I'm here to help I don't know what you mean" Mina said innocently "Cut it out and let me focus"

"Meet me at my room after dinner I'll be waiting for 20 mintues and if you don't wanna come I'll come get you nothing will stop me" Mina whispered then walked back over to Momo.

___________

After dinner Chaeyoung washed up and out on her pajamas, she took up her perfume and sprayed it on herself "I'm going to my bed what I smell like doesn't matter what's wrong with you?" Chaeyoung sighed.

Chaeyoung brushed down her hair with her hand and looked in the mirror to make sure she was satisfied with her look.

She exited her room, stopped infront of Mina's room. She began thinking if she should just lock herself in the room instead of bothering to see Mina. Chaeyoung paced in the hallway nervously she stopped at the door and sighed.

Chaeyoung placed a soft knock on the door. Mona yelled back "it's open" the younger wrapped her small hands around the cold door knob and pushed it open. She slowly closed it and leaned against the wall. "You're smart you came" Mina leaned against her headboard.

"I was bored anyways so why not keep you company incase you're bored too" Chaeyoung attempted to say nonchalantly "Well I'm not" Mina started "You asked me to me here so...I-It's fine though I'll just go" Chaeyoung stutters.

"Don't. Come here" Mina sat at the end of her bed "Its kind of late I change my mind" 

"I need to tell you something for five seconds" Chaeyoung walked over and stood infront of Mina. "Say it quickly,Jihyo will check my room soon" Mina used her piercing eyes to look at Chaeyoung intensely "Why can't you look me in the eyes" Mina moved her head to try and make eye contact but Chaeyoung looked away.

"I don't have time for your games". "You're no fun" Mina whispered in her ear "Are we done here cause-" Mina held Chaeyoung's chin and looked into her eyes "Why are you so antsy? Do I get under your skin"

"No you get on my nerves" Chaeyoung sassed back "I don't think so I think...you like me and the feeling is mutual I also thing you want me to kiss you right now" Mina said "N-no I don't I'm going now" Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist "Wait for your Good Night kiss it's awfully rude to run away"

"You have no place telling me what is rude when you're holding me hostage" Chaeyoung scoffed "This is another lesson, I'm technically supposed to teach you remember?" Mina said cockily "You're not a good teacher nor are you professional"

"Maybe I should show you how good of a teacher I am Chaeng, but will you be a good student" Mina said.

Chaeyoung's nerves got more intense and she got more antsy. Mina leaned closer to Chaeyoung and held her cheeks. Both their lips met like they were destined to be. Their soft gentle lips moved along side each other in sync as they both devoured each other. Mina held Chaeyoung closer as the kids got more intense with pure passion. After a whole Mina pulled away from their steamy kissing session. They looked each other in the eyes,Chaeyoung was more starstruck and Mina was in awe.

Chaeyoung tried to speak but she couldn't form words."Goodnight Chaeyoung" Mina says to her. Chaeyoung laid in bed that night with memories of that night flowing through her mind and that's what she fell asleep thinking of.

_____________

Update of the story
(RANT)

SIDE SHIP

I was gonna involve more side characters but that gets messy and I already forgot the role I wanted for them.

____

SATZU UPDATE
____
I wrote a satzu chapter
But I'm throwing it away
Cause it's more mature than
Fluff and I like consistency so
I'm going full fluff.

I also had more plans for Tzuyu
But they were quite evil and I don't want you guys to cry so I won't.

Maybe I'll cut her out? I'm still writing and there is an opportunity to do so but I don't want to what do you think? I feel like Satzu could develop nicely.

_____

DAHMO
_____

I feel bad however cause Dahmo won't get love. I could try but all the ships with Dahyun I can't ship for some reason. I love Dahyun but I don't know what it is. I I have literally forced myself but I can't.
I'll give them a chapter too they deserve it I'll ship it like they were my otp

____
2YEON
____

I have an idea for 2yeon I guess
It might be a little sad but not too sad no one dies or anything. It's soft sadness ig? We will see.