5.

I genuinely like this book I hope you do too uwu 👉👈

I like soft it is in contrast to what I'm used to writing

I've been writing it a lot so don't worry about updates it's just a matter of if I remember to

______________________

When they arrived back it was basically night, so Mina changed into her long pj pants and a black t shirt to make the checkered pants bottom. Mina entered Chaeyoung's room her door was already wide open but she wasn't insight. She saw a couple of baby picture of a cuter more carefree Chaeyoung and couldn't help but smile "Excuse me you're not allowed in here"

Chaeyoung was making her way over to Mina but stopped half way remembering she had no makeup on so she covered her face and turned opposite of Mina. "I won't leave unless you face me" Mina said "No, I'm not wearing makeup, just leave"

"I've seen you without makeup before" Chaeyoung turned her head in shock then turned back again "Liar"

"You sleep walk, ask Sana"

"You talked to Sana."

"Yeah she's pretty and cool"

"She's okay all of those adjectives were exgarated" Chaeyoung said and sat on her bed using the sheets to cover her bare legs cause she was wearing pj shorts "All in all I saw your bareface just now again"

"Shut up why are you still here?"

"Not like it's my first time, who do you think brought you up" Mina smirked "I'm gonna kill Sana"

"You're very clingy in your sleep Chaeyoung it's cute, in fact we slept together cause you wouldn't let me go" Chaeyoung hide under the sheets in embarrassment "Leave" Chaeyoung screamed but it was very muffled nonetheless Mina made out what she was saying "Fine you're so mean, but I know you don't actually want me to leave, I like game I'm a pretty good player" Mina said walking out.

Chaeyoung was in visible shock "I hate her" She whispered to herself and tried to get some sleep.

Mina slept soundly that night until about two in the morning she heard her door made a noise being a light sleeper she got up instantly sitting up on her bed with the blankets falling down to her waist.

She saw Chaeyoung walk in with her eyes closed and she was muttering inaudible words"

"Minari?"

"Minari? Is that me?" She asked her self " Mina, Minari, Mina" Chaeyoung called out walking into a wall not knowing she'd end up there.

Chaeyoung walked up to Mina's nightstand and accidentally knocked over the lamp it was off anyways.

"I better help her before she ruins my room" Mina sighed to herself.

Mina grabbed Chaeyoung trying to bring her back to her room but Chaeyoung cuddled into her chest cutely "I'm tired Minari"

Then some other words she didn't understand came out of Chaeyoung's mouth.

"Chaeyoungie sleep now" Chaeyoung said and nodded. Mina closed her door and laid Chaeyoung on her bed under the covers. "Cuddle" Chaeyoung slurred on the word a bit. Mina brought Chaeyoung into her chest and held her tightly.

_________________

"I'm not doing it" Chaeyoung said "The sooner the better" Sana said.

They were all gathered in the dinning room, Mina, Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung, trying to teacher Chaeyoung table manners was an uphill battle

"Sit straight queen don't slouch" Momo added "This one does"

"This kid...lucky for us I have backup"

In entered Tzuyu at the perfect time, Tzuyu was the princess of Taiwan, much like Mina she was quite perfect in the eyes of her parents. Eloquent,beautiful and poised, three best words to describe her.

"This is Tzuyu, my friend from-" Tzuyu cut her off "I can introduce myself and we're really not friends it's just an alliance thing, Hi I'm Tzuyu, princess of Taiwan, barely Mina's friend it's a pleasure to meet you" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu caught Sana's eye the moment she entered the room, but Sana played it subtle "I'm sana this is my sister Momo"

"Great who will I be teaching?" She knew of Chaeyoung's name but never saw her.Tzuyu was directed to Chaeyoung by Sana who was laying with her head on the table probably half awake "Um no thank you I'll be going back to Taiwan now"

"The whole purpose is for you to help me why leave now?"

"Princess can be flawed but that right there is too much flaws just by looking at her good luck" Tzuyu pointed at Chaeyoung and stated "I can hear you"

"Please..." Mina begged "Fine"

Tzuyu sat from across Chaeyoung "Sit up" Tzuyu said sternly,Chaeyoung just groaned and did as she was told "Straight sit straight" Tzuyu commanded.

"Curving your spine inwards is not straight posture" Tzuyu scolded "listen I'm trying okay" Chaeyoung fired back "What does she like?" Tzuyu asked.

"Going outside apparently" Mina said "Drawing and painting" Sana answered "Not her parents" Momo said earning a nudge from Sana "it's true" She whispered.

"Okay, Chaeyoung I can make your life hell, I'm talking never seeing another canva, breaking all your brushes hell, extra parent daughter bonding time, never going outside again. Think before you disobey and if you don't believe me, fine, even better for me worse for you"

"I feel like leaving" Chaeyoung said "Stay" Mina said, making Chaeyoung feel compelled to but she didn't know why "Only because I want to not because you said so"

"Sure..." Momo said lowly "Wise choice Chaeyoung let's begin" Tzuyu said.

___________

I wanna develop the story well so it might be slow.

I'm recently a soft writer I even have another Michaeng book in drafts it's so cute Mina is so cute you'll love it when I post it. Spoiler alert she's a robot. It's called I'm real.

Maybe I'll post it idk but...

I love these two books so much.

._._._._._._._._._.
Anyways have a nice day💓