6.

WARNING CRINGY

IF YOU HATE MUSHY STUFF LIKE ME
I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR YOU

I'M INTERNALLY BARFING
WHY DID I WRITE THIS ☺
.
.
.

MORE AND MORE IS SOTY

.
.......
.

"It's time for dance lesson, if you're ever going to be a real princess you'll need to at least know what to do at a ball" Her mother said.

"I don't want to I'm sick please ask Jihyo to get me medici-" Chaeyoung said turning in her blanket "Son Chaeyoung get up! Be independent without Jihyo, where is she anyways? just find some pills or something you'll survive, just be ready soon,Mina is waiting it's rude to make her wait" She yelled back. "All you do is disappoint" Chaeyoung almost didn't hear what her mom said as she left but she did as much as she hates to admit it, it really hurt but she wiped away the tears and got out of bed.

Chaeyoung didn't even remember to change out of her causal clothing, she was in her simple long sleeved Tshirt dress that had a random band on the front and her hair was down and messy. She didn't exactly prepare for anything that day and thought she could rest. It would be convenient since she felt sick.

She had a slight headache, her feeling a bit chilly, fatigue, sneezing and coughing occasionally plus a runny nose but she couldn't tell if that was from crying or being sick.

Chaeyoung slipped on her fluffy bedslippers and headed downstairs "ah finally after forever you're here"

"Yeah yeah just teach me so I can go back to bed" Chaeyoung said, with no rude comment which three Mina off "No rude comment you must be out of your mind, let's head to the ball room"

Chaeyoung lead the way and opened the huge wooden doors "You're lucky it's just me a princess should dress accordingly I'm breaking protocol" Chaeyoung couldn't focus on Mina's words only the headache that was killing her at the moment "Can we start like right now please?"

"Okay so first, I put my hand on your waist and you put yours on my neck" Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist "Move closer" Mina said.

"Ok" Chaeyoung put her arms on Mina's neck "Your hands are warm"

Chaeyoung sneezed "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm great what's next?"

"Follow my lead- Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung's head fell onto Mina's chest,her forehead was unusually warm "Why didn't you tell me you were sick or stay in bed dummy?" Mina asked "I'll bring you up"

Chaeyoung laid in bed once Mina brought her to the room under multiple blankets "I'll get you medicine-"

"I'm here, your mom told me to get you medicine I'm late I know but my mom needed help with something and I really can't say no to her or who knows how back that could turn" Jihyo said and whipped out a spoon to put the liquid in.

"Open up" Jihyo said holding the spoon near Chaeyoung's mouth "No thank you" Chaeyoung refused.

Jihyo was stuck trying to convince her for a good 30 mintues. "Chaeyoung just take the medicine!" Mina yelled at her, for the first time Chaeyoung didn't even think that was possible.

"No" She said sternly.

"Jihyo give me the spoon"

"I'll go make her soup it'll help make she takes the whole spoonful" Jihyo said and left. Mina sat at the side of her bed. "Ready to cooperate"

"I'm not taking it" Chaeyoung whined "fine let's see about that"

Mina smashed her lips onto Chaeyoung catching the younger by utter surprise, Chaeyoung responded to the kiss after pulling herself together, Mina put the free hand around Chaeyoung's waist to pull her closer, both their lips began moving in sync along each other becoming pure soft Euphoria. Chaeyoung let out a small moan as Mina put her hand on the back of her neck, caressing the side of her cheek. Mina pulled away urgently, Chaeyoung's jaws dropped with pure shock.

This was Mina's chance,she hurried and put the spoon in Chaeyoung's mouth "Shallow it or I'll kiss you again"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and swallowed the medicine then curled back into her blanket.

"You have pretty lips Chaeyoung, they're quite soft we should do that again sometime" Mina said "That was my first you jerk". "I'm not that mean, it won't be your last either seeing as you enjoyed It too"

"I hope you get sick"

"Kiss me again so we can confirm it will happen" Mina said with a smirk. "Stop trying to take advantage of me" Chaeyoung said. Mina looked around at the paintings on the walls "Those must've cost a fortune" Mina said "Thanks. They're mine"

"Oh I knew that I was just joking the S.Ch gave it away a bit" Mina said, Chaeyoung threw a pillow at her. Mina laughed "What if I told you I thought you were beautiful?" Mina asked "What if I told you I know that already"

"What if I wanna kiss you right now"

"What if I didn't stop you?" Chaeyoung said "Well is that a yes?" Mina asked "Why don't you try it"

Mina leaned closer to Chaeyoung and whispered in her ear "Rest well"