🌱 : movie night

you feel the blanket closed upon you move and you turn your body to accommodate the new position. whenever you and mark are stuck together like this, the two of you move in perfect sync.

after turning your body to the right side, you feel a dip in the couch where something fluffy lays curled up in a ball, and you know it's milo.

meanwhile, mark glances at you out of the corner of his eye before turning his face to look back at the tv screen before the both of you.

today is movie night with mark and milo, and you couldn't get any happier than this.

movie nights were always full of cuddles, pecks, and more cuddles. sometimes milo joins in when he wants to, like today, but you doubt he will stay because you and mark are too immersed in the screen rather than each other.

and before you know it, the white dog has jumped off the couch and it's just you and mark again.

"y/n," mark whispers softly, "stop giving milo so much attention. coco's coming over soon and then they can play together for all i care."

you giggle softly and tell him to focus on the movie and slap mark on the arm when he doesn't listen.

"you are such a baby, you know that right? of course, though, i have to give both of my babies the attention they need," you respond quietly.

"simba should not really be going there, where the hyaenas are, y/n," mark says once he faces the tv again, "and why are we watching lion king for the fifth time this month again y/n? you should choose some movie that we both haven't watched before."

"shut up."

mark looks sideways at you again but stays quiet when he realizes that you're not giving in to his request. but you know that he loves disney movies as much as you do.

throughout your movie nights together, you have binged a handful of your favorite films on disney+, seeing that mark already started paying for a subscription.

"mark, next time we have a movie night, you can pick the movie, okay?" you reason.

though mark heard you, he didn't give a verbal response but just nodded.

turning your head to the right, you lean over to mark and whisper in his ear, "you know i just picked this movie again because we already watched it? that means you can divert your attention to someone else in this room," you say, wiggling your eyebrows.

he doesn't answer but wraps his left arm around you, pulling you in closer.

"but if you had wanted more attention, you could've just asked for a tv in the bedroom, y/n."

you frown and rest your head on his shoulder, not wanting him to give up on your suggestion so easily.

"mark, i know that you don't like doing it on the couch as much, but we can't always go to the bedroom. you remember what happened in jackson's bathroom, don't you?" you persist, not wanting to lose.

he only sighs and flips you down onto the couch, pushes his face closer to your ear and whispers slowly, "what babygirl wants, babygirl gets."

mark pounds into you so hard that night that you forgot that baby simba and baby nala were still watching through the screen.