🌱 : milo

"you really are the most adorable thing ever," you sigh, cuddling milo closer to your chest.

as you relax further into the couch, a warm blanket tucked around your figure, you take a swift glance to your right and stifle a giggle.

there mark sits, a full pout decorating his handsome face. his phone lays in his hand, ignored because of your comments.

hiding your smile in milo's fur, you begin to compliment the ball of fluff in your arms again.

"you're tiny and fluffy and adorable," you continue, burying your face in milo's white fur.

the glare coming from the left side of your face gets stronger, and you find it harder not to laugh.

"we're making daddy jealous," you whisper in milo's ear, smiling.

as you continue to baby the spoiled dog in your arms, mark scoots over from his position on the couch and takes milo out of your arms.

"hey!" you protest, wanting your fur baby back, "milo's mine, too, mark."

you pout, wanting to cuddle milo again.

"but i'm yours and you're mine," mark whines, "not milo."

you bring your knees up to your chin to hide your smiling.

"maybe we can share," you say, wiggling your eyebrows dramatically.

"hmph," mark pouts, "i would never share."

then he scoots over more, bringing you onto his lap, and once again milo is near you.

"hi milo!" you say before anything else, "i'm back!"

you touch milo's nose once before stroking his head again.

"i brought you here so you could cuddle with me, y/n, not milo," mark grumbles, becoming a big baby once again.

"then you should've said so," you say after kissing milo, "or else you'll have to suffer the jealousy."

you smile jokingly at him, but the scowl on mark's face is evident.

"you really are a big baby," you laugh, reaching up to mark's face, pressing a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"am not," mark pouts, your hands still on his cheeks, "you're more of a baby than me. you were kissing my dog when i was right there."

his eyes narrow, accusing you.

"can i make it up, then?" you ask, moving your legs to straddle your very sulky boyfriend, resting your forehead against his.

"maybe," mark pretends to think, setting down milo down on the floor so he can run around the apartment again, "or i could make you pay for what you did to me..."

you shiver in delight as mark starts trailing kisses down from your lips to your jawline, his hands moving to grip your ass.

"shouldn't have teased me now, huh, princess?" mark asks, pulling away slightly.

"maybe," you giggle, knowing what's coming next.

"well, daddy's going to put you in your place right now, princess," mark says as he lifts you up, heading to the bedroom.

.: 🍡 :.

i got a snow day today! merry christmas and happy holidays in advance! 🎄