🌱 : cleaning service [m]

[smut warning]

before moving in with mark, you had warned him that you were a neat freak. you liked things neat and tidy, not messy and dirty. (with the exception of sexy time.)

so when mark had dance practice with his members for several hours within the day, this was your time to make the apartment look as stellar as possible.

and before mark could question your instincts further, you had told him firmly that you weren't a pschyo. you just liked things clean and wasn't mentally ill.

so when mark told you sadly that he had practice for the entire day, you wanted him to not feel bad for the time missed together.

when he had finally left, you wracked your brain for a way to make your boyfriend not feel any guilt when he would come home.

so here you were, adorned in a maid lingerie set, scrubbing the entire apartment clean.

smirking to yourself, you wondered about all the dirty things mark would do to you when he would come home.

but first things first, you had to get your bedroom and the rest of the apartment clean and spotless.

.: 🍡 :.

turning your head, you looked at the clock attached to your living room wall and check the time.

it was 8:00 p.m. which meant that mark would be coming home soon.

the sultry thought of mark fucking you from behind popped into your mind, and you didn't hesitate one bit to moan out loud, the thought of him doing such things to your body making you more needy and hot by the minute.

still dressed up in your maid attire, you sit on the couch and plop your phone on the coffee table, making sure that's it's charged.

mark might call at any minute, and you had to be there to know if he was coming home.

in the meantime, your eyes swept over the neatly made room, which flowed into the breakfast nook and kitchen. to your left, a giant wall met your gaze, which led into a hallway that would lead to the guest bed and bath.

turning your head backward, you were met with another wall, this one longer in length. this wall divided the living room and the master bed and bath.

speaking of the master bedroom, you weren't sure where you wanted mark to fuck you.

should it be the kitchen, with your hips banging into the counter? or the bedroom, with you kneeling on the floor, begging mark to make you come? or finally, the living room couch, where you sat, arousal already dripping onto the sofa cushions, staining the cloth a darker color?

however, a maid was known for cleaning. therefore, you had to have mark fuck you in the kitchen in your maid outfit, because the kitchen got the dirtiest every day, with pots and pans littering the counter every afternoon and night.

so you needed to be in the kitchen when mark came home, because then he would see you and want to fuck you there.

but first, you need to look more presentable.

you were sure that your face was red and your hair messy, because the only things you did today was listen to got7 as you cleaned the apartment.

heading o the bathroom as fast as you can, you quickly note that mark would probably be home in about half an hour, since he normally came home at 8:30 p.m.