🌱 : video games [m]

[smut warning]

.: 🍡 :.

staring at the busy, violent-filled screen in front of you, you wondered why people liked video games, no matter the genre or the console.

mark seemed to counter your thoughts, however, as he leaned forward in his seated position, showing just how engrossed he was in pressing his console buttons.

turning your head away from your entertained mark, you turn your face once again to the left side of the living room, where there were no people whatsoever to distract you from scrolling through your phone.

when mark asked for lazy days like this, it usually meant that he was willing to waste the day away in any of his action-packed fake realities.

you, on the other hand, knowing what you liked, always chose to just hang on the couch, scrolling through your social media, earbuds in check with a phone charger nearby.

these types of lazy days were just times for you and mark to chill together without doing much, always sure to give the only other person in the room indirect attention.

fully knowing that mark wasn't going to give up his game anytime soon, you stealthily sneak out of the living room, heading straight for the kitchen where several tubs of ice cream were hidden.

opening the freezer door, you quickly grab your favorite flavor, planning to down the whole carton in one sitting.

seating yourself on the counter stool and ripping off the plastic packaging, you dunk your newly-found spoon into the creamy goodness and pop the sweet spoonful into your awaiting mouth.

"y/n," you hear someone chuckle behind you, "you know that you can't sneak off into the kitchen and eat ice cream without me."

"because, mark, you wouldn't even care anyway. your game is more fun than mine anyway," you whine, "just come eat your ice cream."

musing amusedly, he says nothing else in return before taking his rightful place beside you, asking for a bite of the sweet and creamy goodness.

"mark," you ponder adorably, "you could've just asked me to feed you instead of sneaking a bite of my food, you know."

he says nothing in reply but continues licking the emptied spoon.

"i going to go back to my gaming desk, y/n," mark replies sweetly, "give me a call if you need me or if you're going to snack again."

with one last wink in your direction, the boy sets off on his way as you sit in your seat pouting.

some things aren't worth fighting for.

but mark surely was.

but not when he's gaming. just let him be. i bet i'm not the only girl with a game-dependent boyfriend.

with that thought in mind, you jump off your stool and put back your ice cream, heading to the living room couch afterward to take a much-needed nap for your throbbing headache.

so much for spending time with mark.

.: 🍡 :.

resting your head against the couch, you close your eyes and remind yourself that sulking over lost time with mark is not good for your health.

sighing deeply, you turn your head to the right side of the couch and try to remember where you had put your most recent bought lingerie.

.: 🍡 :.