🌱 : cute

"mommy," mark pouts, "why won't you let us go shopping?"

you roll your eyes and stare at mark's pouty face before rolling your eyes.

"yeah, mommy!" your daughter frowns, "you never let daddy take me out!"

you can't resist the doe-like eyes of your daughter, so you raise your hands up.

"fine, fine," you say, shaking your head and smiling slightly, "you guys can go to the mall, but you both have to be back before dinner."

mark and lily cheer, jumping around you in a circle.

as they head to lily's bedroom to change, you lay down on the couch and bring milo onto your chest.

.: 🍡 :.

thirty minutes later, you're still waiting on the couch, just with your phone in hand.

"milo," you whine, petting the dog's head, "why are mark and lily taking so long?"

milo ignores your complaining and cuddles into your chest further, wanting to share the body heat between the two of you.

"you're so cute," you mumble, pressing a kiss on top of milo's head.

"mommy!" you hear your daughter scream, "daddy's sulking again!"

you smile before sitting up and cradling milo in your arms.

standing up, you make your way to lily's bedroom, knowing that's where mark was.

"hi, you big baby," you say to your grumpy husband, leaning against the doorframe, "i thought you were getting ready to head out."

"i was," mark whines, looking up at you, "but then i heard you talking to milo."

you can't help but smile at his words, giggling at the reason.

"you really are a giant baby," you tell mark, sitting down next to him on the pink bed, "i was just talking to milo about nothing."

"but you called him cute," mark rests his head against your shoulder, "and i'm the only one that should be cute in this house."

"no," you hear another voice by the door, "i'm also cute."

lily stands in the doorway, a frown etched upon her pretty face. dressed up in a sweater-dress and leggings, you can only internally melt into a pile of mush.

your daughter makes her way to you and mark, settling down next to you and stroking one sleepy milo.

"both of you are cute," you tell them, blowing them an air kiss each, "but milo, of course, is the cutest."

you smile cheekily at your statement, looking at both of them.

"hmph," mark sulks, "you're not going to get away with this, tonight, y/n."

before you can say anything else, lily interrupts you.

"what does that mean, daddy?" you hear her ask, looking between you and mark, "are you going to hurt mommy?"

you want to engulf her in the biggest hug you can give her, but you put your self-control in action.

"no," you giggle slightly, "daddy's just messing around."

you feel lily nod and you want to cuddle her in your eyes, but you know milo's having the snuggle of his life with the way he's sleeping.

"am not," mark scoffs, pouting once more, "i always keep my word."

mark looks up at you, head still resting on your shoulder.

"then that still means you have to take lily shopping," you tell him, kissing his hair quickly, "if you never break your promises."

"yeah, daddy," lily says, still focusing on milo's soft fur, "you wanted to take me shopping!"

"then we're going, princess," mark stands up and walks over to lily, scooping her into his arms, "and we're going to buy so many things to make you happy."

lily giggles and wraps her arms around mark's neck.

"i love you, daddy," she says, squishing mark's cheeks together.

you smile at the sight, wanting to bear-hug both of them.

"i love you too, princess," mark replies, wrapping his arms around her tighter.

with those words, you hear them both make their way to the front door, ready to put on their shoes.

"maybe we should send off a good-bye to them, don't you think, milo?" you ask the sleeping dog in your arms.

you melt at milo's sleeping state and make your way to the front door, ready to say a quick good-bye to your husband and daughter.

.: 🍡 :.

stream breath and last piece, ya'll. they're true masterpieces. also, you can send me requests if you have any ideas for future imagines 😇

i love you guys so much! 💚