🌱 : dress shirt [M]

[smut warning]

.: 🍡 :.

giggling happily, you spin around in a circle before admiring the fabric that's draped over your body.

how you wished you could do this more often.

remembering the food cooking on the stove, you turn around and start stirring the contents in the pot once more.

hearing the door open and close at the entry of your apartment and the call of "hello" from mark, you smirk and busy yourself with finishing lunch and turn off the stove.

.: 🍡 :.

waking up in the morning a good 3 hours before, mark had told you sadly that he needed to head to dance practice so he could prepare for the upcoming got7 comeback, but that he was going to be gone until 12:30 p.m.

you told him that you didn't mind and that you would have lunch waiting for him when he came back for lunch.

so as mark headed off to dance practice, you wanted to make it up to your loving boyfriend and make him feel less guilty about leaving you alone for three hours.

and the best way to do that was to wear his clothes.

so you opened mark's closet door the second mark was out the door and began studying his clothes, thinking what would be the sexiest option among the shirts and pants.

finally, you decided on a plain dress shirt and nothing else underneath.

you left the rest of the buttoned unbuttoned except one and debated with yourself whether it was necessary to wear any sort of bottom to cover your ass.

you didn't think it was necessary so you headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

afterward, you decided you would head to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

you smiled to yourself, knowing exactly how much wearing his clothes turned on mark.

you could only hope this would make up for the guilty feeling you knew was nagging at the back of mark's head.

.: 🍡 :.

and, turns out, you were right.

as soon as mark walked through the kitchen he tried his best to suppress a moan.

there you were with one of his fancy dress shirts with nothing else to cover your figure and nothing to hide your ass, in all your glory.

fantastic.

"hello, baby," mark murmurs to your back, "it seems that you've prepared a surprise for me, princess."

you turn around and flash him your sexiest smile before saying, "of course, daddy."

growling, mark engulfs you into his arms before spinning you around so your back is facing him.

groping your ass, mark whispers into your ear, "if babygirl wants to make daddy hard like this, then she must miss her daddy a lot."

"how can i not?" you whimper, "daddy's always next to me." you pout for emphasis.

mark starts roaming his hands around your body, starting from your round and plump ass to the curve of your stomach to the fullness of your breasts, rolling your buds with his fingers back and forth.

"and does babygirl enjoy daddy's company?" mark growls into your ear, enjoying the way your face way scrunching in pleasure.

"of course, daddy," you reply, words shaky due to the teasing, "i especially like it when you have your big and perfect cock inside of me."