🌱 : snow

"babe," you whine, "are you sure you're going to head outside wearing a tank top?"

"it's not like i'm going out there without a coat," mark grins, "besides, it's coming down pretty hard. don't you want to head out?"

you nod your head, zipping up the last part of your zipper. placing your feet into some boots, you and mark head out of the apartment door, locking it behind you.

racing to the elevators, you think of running through the mass of white dots falling from the sky.

heading in, your boyfriend follows you closely, finally pressing your back against his front.

"are you excited?" mark asks through his white mask, the same design as yours, "you can even take some pictures of me while we're at it."

"mhm," you say, pressing the button for the first floor, "and post them on instagram for your fans."

"you always think of ahgases, huh?" mark asks, wrapping his arms around you, pressing you into your chest.

"that's because i am an ahgase!" you say, giggling at how mark was squeezing you, "and i would love to see pictures of you if we weren't dating."

"you're adorable," mark mumbles in your ear, making you smile.

the elevator arrives on the first floor, signaling you and mark to temporarily halt your conversation.

"you're cute too," you say once you exit the apartment, the cold wind whipping at your face.

outside, the surfaces are coated in white looking powdery dust, each surface white and pale looking as paper.

even the buildings on the other side of the road, partially blocked out by the gate are whimsical looking, each window emitting different color lights.

"it's so pretty out," you say, stepping away from mark to spin in a circle, the wind and snow blowing at your hair and pants, "come on, mark!"

"it's not as pretty as you," mark smiles, copying your actions, "but it is colder than you."

"stop trying to sound poetic and have some fun," you giggle, stopping your spinning to look at your adorable boyfriend, "because i already know how much you love me."

mark's face breaks out in a grin as he looks over at you, wanting to pull you into his chest.

"i do love you," he confesses, though you both already know that, "and you love me."

"yes i do," you beam back, skipping over to where he's standing, right underneath the gate that wraps around your apartment property.

"do you want to take photos?" you ask as mark starts bouncing up and down, staying warm, "i could take them for you."

"i know you'll do a great job," mark giggles, reaching into his pocket to hand you his phone, "you only have to take a couple- i'll post some on instagram after this."

you nod and tell him to start posing once you open the camera app.

for some pictures, he stays bundled up in his coat, hood up and arms hugging himself, and for others, he unzips his coat, showing off those toned chest muscles that would make anyone drool.

"mark, what are you doing?" you laugh as he starts showing more skin, even pulling up the hem of his top to show off his abs, "you're going to get sick!"

"i'm posing," he whines, but you can't see the pout underneath his mask, "and you should be taking pictures."

"but that's not for instagram!" you counter, "you're only doing that so i can hug you!"

at your words, mark stops posing, knowing that you're right.

"fine," he pouts, "but i'm coming over for kisses."

from a mere four feet, he takes two steps and is already towering over you, watching as you tuck his phone safely in your coat pocket.

"you weren't that far away, you big baby," you smile, stepping closer to him so that you can cup his face, "and plus, you were going to get sick."

"if it makes you happy, i'll do anything for you," mark replies, wrapping the unzipped sides of his coat around you, almost as a blanket, "even if it means getting sick."

you release your hands from his face, bringing them down to unzip your coat, bringing the sides of the garment around his frame.

so here you two are, hugging each other with coats as the snow blows around you.

"i want a kiss, too," mark mumbles after a while, pulling you as close as he can, "i can take off our masks."

you hum in reply, enjoying how delicate mark gets when he's taking care of you. after pocketing your masks in his coat, you step closer to your boyfriend's body, moving your hands down to his thin tank top.

finding his skin that's under the fabric, you roam your hands against mark's abs before pressing a soft kiss against his lips.

"does that count?" you ask, once you pull away, your hands still under his shirt, "or do you want another one?"

without saying anything, mark brings his hand behind your head, bringing you into another kiss, this one filled with love and care, his hand guiding you closer to his body for warmth.

as you press your bodies as close as possible, you feel the warmth radiating from mark's think tank, and his skin buzzing with more heat.

mark's hands make their way to your waist, about to go underneath the fabric when he starts to lick your bottom lip, asking you permission to open your mouth.

you open up, allowing him to explore your mouth, your tongues dancing together.

running your hands against mark's abs, you move them up further, reaching his chest where his nipples are. gliding your hand over the softness of his skin, you start to tease him, rolling his buds with your thumbs, as mark squeezes your hips.

when a particularly cold wind comes by, you two pull away, coming back into your surroundings.

"jesus," mark murmurs, "we better continue this inside."

"mark," you mumble shyly, resting your head against his shoulder, "i think we should go in. it's getting so cold out here."

he hums in agreement, as you two pull away from each other, zipping up your coats.

"i have your phone, baby," you say, taking his hand, "and you better post some photos on instagram before we do anything else."

mark hands back your mask and you follow his movements as you put it on, each of your faces covered once again.

"i will," mark says as you two start heading back inside, "if we're going to continue that make-out session."

.: 🍡 :.

long time no see! i'm sorry about not updating that much, but i was kind of stumped on ideas until i brainstormed some yesterday.

anyway, i have another chapter coming out soon! 😇