🌱 : dating mark would include:

↳ a lot of aegyo on his side so he can always get his way with reasonable things.

↳ food, food, and more food because this small boi can never eat too much.

↳ cuddles and a whole lot of kisses and pecks, because he would love to mark you as his.

↳ when the moment is just right, he would kiss you like the world was on fire and you would never see him again. passion is what keeps your relationship alive, but it's not the only thing. you two love each other to the moon and back. "no man will ever make you feel this way. you only belong to me."

↳ whispering in your ear when he's too shy to say something out loud.

↳ english conversations, because it was his first language, and just because he secretly thinks it's hot when you slip into english.

↳ you joining in on vlive once in a while, just because he feels like showing the whole world who his queen belongs to. "i love you so much. now let me show the whole world who you belong to."

↳ playing with his fluffy hair because it's there. just pulling and messing up those gorgeous locks of his when you two have a day off or are just lounging around your shared apartment. "y/n, you can play with my hair now because my mom said that i need to cut it soon. she doesn't really like my hair getting so long."

↳ you showering milo with a lot of hugs and kisses just because you will never let your obsession down with cute dogs. mark, of course, will sulk in the corner, because what else can a jealous boyfriend do to his own dog.

↳ mark serenading you to sleep with his deep voice, singing whatever got7 song you want him to. of course, he'll ace the vocals and the raps because he's just that one person that's good at everything, no matter what it is. "of course i have a great voice, what did you expect from me?"

↳ passionate and heated sex when there's no one around because you two can't even show the love you have for each other. expect your body to be sore and bruised when you wake up the next morning.

↳ you cooking in mark's clothes because i think that he's the type of guy to be turned on by these types of things, especially moments where you are both cute and sexy at the same time. don't expect to get too far into your cooking, though, because before you know it, you'll be whisked off into the bedroom no matter the occasion. "let's take this sexy girl to another place for a while."

↳ just staying up late at night, looking up at the stars, thinking about the future, when you'll both have little marks and little y/ns running around the house. cuddling under a blanket under the stars is how you like to do these things. also expect mark to talk about his job and what he wants to do to get extra days off.

↳ taking photos of mark in a "photoshoot" at your shared apartment because you'll never get enough of mark's breathtaking visual. you'll only stop when mark starts wearing the sexiest clothes. then he'll know what going on in your mind and take you to bed right away, not caring that the camera is still on.

↳ magical dates whenever the two of you have time to work around your schedules, but just lounging around the apartment is suitable enough for you. mark, however, will take you out once in a while, because he's just that good with a lady's hearts.

↳ just goofing around and chasing each other when you two are bored. mark will probably start the game by trying to grab your ass, and then the chase will start, with mark being the captor and you playing the helpless victim. not that you mind anyway, because of course you have a soft spot for him, and him only. no man could ever make you feel the way you feel for mark tuan.

↳ some unplanned and pretty funny mandarin classes with mark. he'll try and teach you how to say some phrases and words, and of course you'll mess up, just because he's looking at you like you've just hung up all the stars in the sky. pretty soon, the lesson will be over and you two will just be cuddling like the softest bunnies on the planet.

↳ confessing your love for each other, each and every single day, because you can never love a person too much. loving mark has only made you into a kinder, more beautiful person, so don't expect to turn back from here.

↳ mark proposing to you, because he knew from the moment he met you that you were the one. he'll make the event special and perfect, because he knows that he cannot mess this up. afterward, expect tears and lots of cuddles, and a whole lot more for the coming days.

"i love you, y/n."

"and i love you too, mark."

.: 🍡 :.

remember that you are good enough. there is someone waiting for you out in the world. you just have to choose that one person that means your heart and soul. never think that loving someone with your entire heart is a bad idea, because in each relationship, you grow and learn and change. one day, you'll also mean the world to a very lucky someone, and you'll never look back. 💚