Walking to my dreams

Hey guys! I need all your wishes as I post the first chapter of the love.

Enjoy reading and do comment me your love and support.

................................

It was a normal morning. I got up from the bed and started to clean my messed up room. Got myself cleaned and started to get ready for this special day. I wore the exact colour dress he liked and stated to move my ass out of the house as I used to live alone in the house there was no one to wish me luck for the special day which I was moving to. 

I reached the gates of the building and was stunned to see the beauty of this building. It had a beautiful aura. I knew what I was going to face but there was something going to change forever from now on. I had goosebumps all over my body and was very nervous.

I stepped in the office and was waiting in the area for my turn.

Okay now, let's kill the suspense.. I'll stop a while and will first introduce myself self to you people. So my lovely audiance I'm Nandini Murty, an ordinary girl who just completed her graduation and headed for her first ever interview. Actually its my dream company.. It's "The Malhotra Group of companies". And specially its Manik Malhotra who owns it.

"Manik Malhotra" The ruthless and the perfect businessman according to the world but I would never forget the man who had came to my college 2 yrs back as chief guest and that mere speech given by him changed my life forever. He is not my crush but the man who has immense respect in my heart. He is the man I shall always look up too. He is 30 yrs old and was an orphan but still with his excellence he reached at this height of success.  

So now it was my dream to work with him and achieve a bit in my life as I was an orphan too and I knew he is my destiny.

.........................................

Thank you for reading the first part.

The characters will be introduce as the story progresses. Stay tuned for the next update😊