Opening Note

Before I wrote on Wattpad and found an outlet that allowed me to heal, I dealt with several years of severe emotional trauma and drama that made Tiger King pale in comparison.

A younger family member ran off with a 50-year-old man who swore he loved her (even though he was married with children, including a daughter my relative's age). As it turned out, he was nothing more than a pimp who led said relative into prostitution and nearly tore our family apart.

This pervert was an extreme bully who fought dirty and harassed anyone who stood up to him. Over a year, while I was working two jobs to help pay rent, I dealt with cop after cop and eventually had to speak with the FBI. I worked in the marijuana industry at the time, so you could imagine how nerve-wracking that was. 

I had to fight attempted blackmail, death threats, and false accusations. Everything I received over text I made copies of and handed over to the authorities.

I think the one thing that stuck with me was talking with a detective about the death threats (which because they are my property, will be included in this story). Because of the way our laws are set up, I could not get a restraining order. He advised me to get a conceal and carry and make sure I knew how to defend myself. 

Yes, this asshole is still out walking the streets. Yes, my family and I are still dealing with the emotional damage done by this asshat. For instance, I was left with anxiety and encouraged by my doctor to seek help. 

They say not to fuck with writers unless you want to end up in one of their books. Well, he ended up here. I won't name names since this petty fuck looks for any excuse to sue. But just in case he ever comes across this and is smart enough to put two and two together, here's a little message:

I'll see you in hell.