Break

Within a week, our rehabilitation house had four new guests, two visiting therapists for our guests, and Alastor had gotten the pleasure of disposing of three pimps. Things were happening quicker than I thought they would have. 

"You should take a night off," Alastor said, coming into the kitchen where I was making a cup of tea. I had retreated to Alastor's house to take a break before going back to teach the girls how to make homemade meatballs. The Radio Demon leaned against the counter as he watched me idly swirl the teabag around in the mug.

"I can't," I sighed, looking up at him, "I've still got to help the girls cook dinner, and I've got to..."

"Let's order them a pizza and rent a movie," Alastor cut me off, "You and I can order something in here."

I raised an eyebrow, tempted. I had been working nonstop all week with hardly a break. A night in relaxing seemed perfect.

"Alright," I conceded, taking a sip of my tea. Alastor looked like a kid who had been told Christmas was coming early this year.

"Perfect! I know a great little Chinese place down the road." He said, "I'll get us some, and get the girls a pizza. You go relax, I'll meet you on the couch in an hour."