Ideas

The first thing I needed to do was get close to our target. Knowing Fred, he would be likely doing what he did in the living world, trolling the internet looking for girls to bring into his stable. Considering how my appearance had changed since arriving in hell, I didn't think he would recognize me. That would thankfully make my job ten times easier.

"So what's the plan?" Jordan asked as we walked from the cafe to the apartment we shared a couple of blocks away.

"Pose as bait, get close, and then make an example out of him," I shrugged, wishing the reality of it was that simple. 

"Can't we just pay someone to off him?" Jordan sighed, shoving his hands in his hoodie pockets.

I gave him glaring look, "Perverts like that deserve to be made into an example. They lure vulnerable girls, and boys too for that matter, into camming and eventually prostitution. He makes them financially dependent on them. Their apartments, cars, loans...everything, is in his name. They can't leave otherwise they have nothing and no protection."

Jordan grimaced as we neared the apartment, "I'm assuming you have a plan to make an example out of him?"

I shrugged as we went inside, "Nothing solid yet, but I was watching Saw last night and it gave me a few interesting ideas."