Tied

Alastor followed me over to the bed, where I pushed him down onto his back. He landed on the soft mattress with a laugh, watching as I straddled his hips. 

"I think you're a bit overdressed, my dear." He chuckled, eyeing me up and down. 

Rolling my eyes playfully, I sat up and slid my shirt over my head. Tossing it off to the side, I smiled down at him, "Better?"

"Still a tad bit overdressed." He grinned back at me. 

Slowly, I slid off his lap, noting the sizable budge that had developed between us. Keeping my eyes trained on his, I undid the button of my jeans before sliding them down my hips. Stepping out of the puddle of clothing on the floor, I watched his reaction.

Alastor was gazing at me hungrily, like he could eat me whole if his hands weren't tied. I actually was impressed by the restraint he showed. 

Leaning back over him, I pushed aside his robe. His body was lean and toned, cut in all the right places. Damn, I thought to my self as I let my eyes roam over his chest and southward.

Alastor's cock was as stiff as a board, lying against his stomach, a bit of precum oozing at the tip. Carefully, I reached out, wrapping my hand around his member and stroked him from base to tip in one long stroke. Alastor groaned in pleasure, his eyes closing. 

I repeated the motion several more times, watching his face. It was arousing just watching him squirm with pleasure beneath me. After a few moments, I leaned down and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, running my tongue along its underside. A small mewl escaped Alastor, giving me more courage to go forward. 

I took as much of him as I could down my throat, my tongue teasing his sensitive skin as I sucked. Bobbing my head, I listened to his moans and his breathy whispering of my name. 

His bound hands tangled themselves in my hair, pulling me back as he murmured, "I'm so damned close, my dear. Untie me and let me take care of you first."