Breakfast

I woke up to faint red light streaming through the curtains. Sitting up, I looked around noticing Alastor was nowhere to be found. I slipped out of bed and put on a fluffy black robe I found hanging on the back of the door. 

The bedroom door opened with a slight creak as I looked down the hall. I heard something downstairs, most likely coming from the kitchen. Curious, I made my way down the stairs and along the hall, following the smell of freshly made coffee.

Alastor was at the stove, humming to himself as he cooked something in a skillet. Leaning against the doorway, I watched him, rather liking what I saw.

"Amazing sex AND breakfast?" I finally said out loud, "Do you do this for all the girls?"

Alastor turned to me with a grin and a wink, "You give me too much credit. I don't do this for all the girls, as you put it."

"No?" I teased, heading towards the coffee maker, "Only the ones you bring you a pedophile to rip to shreds, then?"

Alastor laughed, saying in an amused tone, "Well, that is a perk I guess."

Pouring myself a cup of rich, steaming coffee, I replied, "So what's the plan for today? We don't have a pervert to torture in the basement."

Alastor shifted the skillet over to a cool burner as he answered, "I was thinking we could go over to the house I showed you. We should start fixing it up soon."

I nodded as I sipped my coffee. What had started out as a revenge plot was now turning into something that could actually help more than just my ego.