Abyss of Pleasure

Alastor's grin was predatory as he pulled me onto my hands and knees. Kissing his way along my spine, I felt him press the tip of his cock against my slick entrance. 

I gasped as he slowly began to push into me, his cock stretching me out. It had been a long time since I had slept with anyone and the sensations were mind consuming. Gripping the sheets beneath me, I felt him fill me to the hilt. 

Alastor groaned above me, breathing heavily as I contracted around him. His hands gripped my hips as he slid partway out, paused, then sheathed himself inside me once again. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure, shivers of delight coursing through me. He repeated the motion again and again, binding a knot in my core. 

Wrapping an arm around my waist, Alastor's thrusts became quicker and harder. My moans turned to screams of ecstasy as I felt him thrust deep inside me. The knot wound itself tighter and tighter inside my core, an exquisite kind of torture that had me begging for more. 

Fingers winding through my hair, Alastor pulled my head back. His kiss was rough and passionate, snapping the knot in my core in an instant. Fire seemed to course through me as my orgasm hit me like a train. 

Clinging to Alastor, I heard him groan as I contracted around his cock, pushing him over the edge into his own abyss of pleasure. 

Slowly we both came back to our senses, panting and slick with sweat. Leaning his forehead against mine, Alastor murmured, "Stay tonight, please."