A giant Heartless appear, Vs The Guard Armor

Chika's POV

We were surprised that the Guard Armor that appear is the very same monster that faced Kazuma and the CPU Candidates four years ago, since i know all about him, i decide to tell everyone the strategy against him.

Hansuke: so Chika, what is the strategy against the Guard Armor ?

Chika: well, it's simple, from what i've heard from Kazuma, the Guard Armor is a Emblem Heartless that possess three body parts, "Armored Torso", "Gauntlets", and "Hammerlegs" which are able to move independently, this Heartless possess several weakness since it's an easy one to fight.

Vert: proceed.

Chika: his main attack when he is complete is his spinning attack he do around himself with his gauntlets, it's very easy to counter and attack him, off course he become more vulnerable when he begin separating his body parts, his gauntlets will do the same attack, his Hammerlegs will tried to stomp us and can hit us hard if it get close to us and his Armored torso will tried to crush us by doing a body slam at us. with the exception of the Armored torso, the Hammerlegs and gauntlets's attacks are easy to counter.

Hansuke: i see, is there's something else you know about him ?

Chika: yes, when both his Hammerlegs and Gauntlets are destroyed, the Armored torso will become to spin around himself and rush at us to hit us, but he can be counter and when we do, he will be stunned and lost his balance, from then it will our chance to attack at full force.

Hansuke: that's a great strategy that you have here Chika.

Mina: not only she inherited Kazuma's Oathkeeper Keyblade, but she also inherited his tactical methods.

Cave: indeed, ever since she meet him, she look up to him as her role model.

5pb.: indeed.

Hansuke: i didn't know my little brother have that much impact on you Chika.

Chika "blush": pl-pl-please, stop teasing me, Kazuma is one of the best friends i ever had. that's all.

Hansuke: eheheheheh, no need to be shine. anyway, let's go fight that monster before he went on a rampage in Leanbox.

Chika: understood.

Cave: we won't let those monsters destroy the city, it's my responsibility as a member of Leanbox Special Task Force.

Mina: as one of Kazuma's heirs and as the Oracle of Lowee, i won't let the Heartless destroy everything we love.

Vert: agree, they wont get away for what they did to my nation.

Warechu interrupt us as he grow impatient and order the Guard Armor to attack all of us at once.

Warechu: if you have finished talking, then you should all perish, go, Guard Armor.

Chika: here it comes, everyone make use of the strategy i have told you all, it is the key to defeat him.

Hansuke: understood, everyone let's get rid of that Heartless and protect Leanbox.

Girls: yeah !

We all rush at the Guard Armor and begin our battle against him to save Leanbox from destruction, the Guard Armor approach us and begin spinning his gauntlets around him to hit us and push us back.

Chika: i block them out.

i use my Keyblade to block his attempt and counterattack against him as the monster was about to lose his balance allowing the everyone to attack him

Mina: here i go, Kōri no maō ekuripusu ("Eclipse of the Ice Demon King")

Mina use her sword skills combinate with her ice demon powers and hit with high speed the Guard Armor with a combo of 30-hit, hitting him brutally.