My friends and My family are my power, The end of The Reaper

Neptune's POV

Our Battle with The Reaper was very hard, his powers was no joke, as despite our numbers he managed to strike some of us down, but we are so resistance that his attacks have little effect on us, Nepgear was in front of him and tried to hit him with her beam sword.

Nepgear: here it comes.

The Reaper: impressive, very impressive, not even this body is enough to quell your rebellion.

Compa: did we beat her ?

Ram: not a chance. There has to be more to it than that.

The Reaper: eliminating my corporeal forms is futile. All are merely vessels for my will....

At this moment, The Reaper's body begin to shine brightly and cause the ground of the Keyblade Graveyard shaking violently, i know what he is trying to do as it was the same with Arfoire.

RED: whoa ! it's happening again !

IF: oh crap..... the Keyblade Graveyard is falling apart at the seams !

Ram: it makes sense, since this place is also part of The Reaper.

The Reaper: perish with this barren land..... i must seek a vessel worthy of carrying out this world's end.

Uni: if we don't get out of here, we'll be in trouble..... but..... we also don't have that option.

Noire: if we let him leave this place, we might not get another shot.

Chika: i guess it's time for me to step it up.

Mina: Chika !

Chika: we can't let him go. We're going to stop him right here and now.

The Reaper: foolishness, you have no means of stopping that which transcend the physical realm.....

Chika: oh ! but i have one, something you didn't expect to see.

The Reaper: and that will be.....

Chika: this.

Chika raise her right hand and a bright light appear in front of us and when it dissipated, The Reaper couldn't believe what he saw, the legendary X-Blade summoned at her hands and could sense the White Magic of Mars's aura from it.

The Reaper: no way ! how can you have this weapon ?

Chika: an ancient Keyblade Master put her faith in me and grant me the X-Blade as the only weapon capable to put an end to you.

The Reaper: i see..... however even with that weapon, you really think you can stop me ?

Chika: We'll protect Gamindustri... the world that we love... Our desires outweighs yours, and it will defeat you !

The Reaper: the power of will.... of desire.... Such fleeting thing will never be sufficient to stop me !

Mina: accept my feelings, too !

Vert: i know you can do it Chika, take my power and all the will of Leanbox's people

Noire: i know you can do it, my brother and i count it on you.

Isamu: you and your friends saved us Chika, now it's our turn to help you, all of the people of Lastation pray for your victory.

Kinji & Blanc: the people of Lowee also pray for you Chika, don't let us down.

Kazuma, Neptune, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram: we know you can do it Chika, the will of the world rest in your shoulders.

Meiun, 5pb. & MAGES: our desires to protect Gamindustri is stronger than anything, Chika do your best.