The sadness of Blanc, her memories of Rom & Ram

Mina's POV

After our reunion with Fuyu's spirit, me, Chika and Kei left the Basilicom and walk for a while in the city, we decide to go to the forest outside the city to train and increasing our strength, but before that we go to the Guild to see if there's quests involving Item searching or Monsters hunting.

Chika: so girls, what are we going to do while Hansuke, Neptune and Noire are with Blanc showing them the statue of Rom & Ram ?

Kei: i think it's obvious, let's gather information on our enemies next move.

Mina: we also need to train to increase our strength, against the four Lords of Death we need to prepare for everything.

Kei: i understand, beside i need to train too.

Chika: oh ! did you train to strengthen yourself during the four years that passed ?

Kei: yes, i have, after hearing of Uni's disappear, i couldn't stay behind and doing nothing.

Mina: i wonder what training you undergo ?

Kei: if the Heartless reappear, i will show both of you the result of my training.

Chika & Mina: okay.

We arrival at the guild and begin look at the board seeing if there any quests available for us to do and we do find one involve the presence of soldiers and Armored knights Heartless in a dungeon named World Labyrinth.

Chika: girls i find a quest involving the Heartless.

Kei: really ? what does the description said ?

Chika: let me see.... "While we were exploring this dungeon as part of a investigation, we notice that a group monsters with yellow eyes started to appear all over the area, most of our group got killed by those monsters leaving me as the sole survivor, if anyone see this quest please help us against them."

Mina: i see that the Heartless also attacked too, innocent adventurers who has nothing to do with GRIM REAPER's plan.

Kei: but still, why the Heartless are appearing there ?

Chika: that's what we will trying to find out, let's accept the quest and head to the World Labyrinth dungeon.

Kei & Mina: okay.

We accepted the quest and directly headed to the World Labyrinth of Lowee, once arrival there we notice the presence of the Heartless roaming around the place, Chika think about what's going on and came to the conclusion that Hokori pass by here.

Kei: we arrival.

Mina: i do sense the presence of the Heartless all around th area.

Kei: yes, looks like we have to defeat those creatures before they could cause more harm to the citizens.

Mina: right..... Chika ? what's wrong ?

Chika: hmmm..... i wonder.....

Kei: did you know something ?

Chika: if the Heartless are here then that mean Hokori passed by here earlier.

Mina: you think so ?

Chika: yes, if those monsters are here then there's no doubt about this, Hokori is the reason the Heartless invaded Lowee.

Mina: i knew it something was odd the moment we saw the Heartless attack Tekken, Marvy, CC2 & Broccoli at the Iris Field.

Kei: that's the must plausible answer we've got.

At this moment the Heartless notice our presence and start rushing at us all at once, two of them jump to attack but they were instantly destroyed by the Keyblade summon by Chika.