Vs Ōkui the Sin of Gluttony, The Will of Noire

Noire's POV

After defeating the Dark Hide Heartless, Ōkui immediately show up and decide to fight us, i really had enough of him talking about despair as i know what Hansuke has been through in his life, recalling the dream i had when his mother was taken away when he was young, i couldn't hold my rage any longer, so i transformed and decide to face him for Hansuke's sake, for his mother and his family.

Noire ("Black Heart"): I'll show you the true power of a Goddess.

Hansuke "shocked": Noire ! is that you ?

Noire ("Black Heart"): yes Hansuke, it is me, in the form i'am called Black Heart, but you can still call me Noire if you want.

Hansuke: understood Noire.

Noire ("Black Heart"): anyway, i'm sick of this guy talking about despair and darkness, you've been through a lot in your life and i won't allow what happened to you back when you were only a child to happen again.

Hansuke 'blushing": Noire..... you.....

Mina: Noire's right, Hansuke's life was never the same after that day, he lost all possibility to live a happy life the moment his mother Katsumi was killed by The Reaper.

Chika: which is now for us more of a reason to take you all down and prevent your lord's revival.

Vert: GRIM REAPER is the reason why Hansuke and his family suffered for so long, Kazuma was the same when his family was taken away.

Kei: we made a vow that we will stand by Hansuke's side and take down the monsters that destroyed his peaceful life and prevent the world's destruction.

Noire ("Black Heart"): and we won't stop until we strike down every last one of you.

Cave: GRIM REAPER is also responsable for the defeat of Kazuma, Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram which made us believe that they died, but now that we know they are alive, our fighting spirit is coming back to us and more than before.

5pb.: now you and your pals will face the consequences of attacking Gamindustri.

At this moment, All of the girls including me stand by Hansuke's side and declare that we will defeat every last one of them and bring peace back to our world and making sure that Hansuke will have to peaceful he supposed to have.

Noire, Vert, Chika, Mina, Kei, 5pb. and Cave: we won't lose to either GRIM REAPER or The Reaper, we will take all of you down and saving our world from you, we won't let you destroy what we love and most of all, we will make sure that Hansuke will have the life he supposed to have before you destroyed.

Those words we said touched Hansuke's heart that tears are forming from his eyes as he feel how much he represent to us, we knew Kazuma had it bad, but we didn't know that his current family was in such bad state especially Hansuke after losing the most precious people in his life.

Hansuke "tears": Noire..... Mina..... everyone.

Noire ("Black Heart"): come on Hansuke, let's go beat this guy.

Mina: we won't let him or the Heartless destroy our world.

Hansuke: you right girls, we won't let them destroy everything we love and what we stand for.

Vert: if everyone decide to go at full force, then i will too ACCESS !!!

Vert transform into her Goddess form which reveal her appearance as the Goddess of Leanbox which surprise Hansuke.