Relaxing before the final battle, the girls's feelings

Neptune's POV

After our fight against the four Lords of Death, we return to Planeptune's Basilicom and report to Histy and Vexen, they were happy that those four are gone, but what make them more happy is that Hokori and Ōkui will return as their original selves under their real identoty as Akihito Isamu and Kinji Kuroda.

Neptune: we'll back Histy.

Histoire: welcome back everyone, so did all of the four Lords of Death have been defeated ?

Blanc: yes, they are, and to our surprise the spirits of our brothers came to lend us a hand and they even tell us a wonderful thing.

Vexen: really ! what it is ?

Noire: our brothers will be revived since we defeated their Heartless and Nobody counterpart.

Vexen: just like i was back then ! that's a great news.

Hansuke: now, all that remains is....

Chika: beating the stuffing out of the final boss !

Uni: so Histoire ? Any updates on The Reaper's movements ?

Marvy: has he finished fusing with the Keyblade Graveyard already ?

Histoire: slowly but surely, he's inching closer to completing his fusion. Estimates indicate that over half of the Keyblade Graveyard is under his direct control.

Vexen: stepping into the Keyblade Graveyard will be like stepping into his body. Expect a lot of resistance.

Neptune: not like we have any choice.

Nepgear: yes, We gotta do this no matter what.

Hansuke: the time has finally come where we can finally end all of this, Chika, Mina, how do you girls feels ?

Chika: we are good and ready to put an end to this so that you can live a happy life with all of us.

Mina: The Reaper, the cataclysmic being known as the destroyer of worlds, we will make sure he won't ever come back.

Vexen: such brave people.... you are lucky to have them with you Histoire.

Histoire: i agree with you Vexen, the Goddesses, their sisters, the Dragneel Family, all of them, i'm happy to have them by our side.

Vexen: *smile* same for me.

IF: no need to hype ourselves up now. It's late, so we better wait until tomorrow morning to head off.

Asuka: that's a good initiative Iffy.

RED: aww, tomorrow ? No way am i gonna be able to sleep with this level of tension...

Blanc: yeah, totally ! Jeez, you just had to go and rain on our parade, huh ?

Compa: but, if you don't go to sleep, your body will be really tired and slow tomorrow.

Genji: i agree with Compa on this one, it is very important to take care of his well-being

Neptune: oh, i got just the ticket !

After a while all of us head to Neptune's room and begin talking about games while others played with their consoles.

Neptune: Pow ! Games ! They're fun AND they relieve stress for a good night's log-sawing. Three birds, one rock.

Noire: huh. Even though it's coming from Neptune, that's not a terrible idea, actually.

Hansuke: you bet Noire, what do you think bro ?