Onward the Keyblade Graveyard, Legends Awakening

Neptune's POV

After we saved Falcom, RED & Linda from the Heartless at the Trinity Marsh Dungeon, we begin heading out toward Planeptune, once arrival we directly headed to the Basilicom where Histy was waiting for us.

Neptune: man, home sweet home, it's been a while since i left Planeptune.

Noire: i agree, even if we're gone for only a few day, it's like we've been gone for a long time.

Mina: we arrival at Planeptune, so what should we do now Hansuke ?

Hansuke: well, we have several preparation to make before going to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Chika: preparations, like items and stuff ?

Hansuke: yes that and also, we gonna need a Sharicite to heal the Goddesses's younger sisters.

Kei: i see, during the four years since they left, their Share energy decreased to the point they were exhausted during their fight.

Cave: i bet GRIM REAPER has something to do with this.

MAGES: how can you be so sure Cave ?

Cave: i mean, they were in great form when they left, so i was thinking GRIM REAPER must have the lords of death to make people worship their master.

5pb.: you right, it would make sense. by doing this the share energy of Nepgear and the others would have decreased.

Meiun: not only them, but also Neptune and the rest of the Goddesses would also been affected by it.

Noire: that's right, the same happened to us when we went to fight CFW Magic years ago.

Vert: if that's the case then we gonna have a serious problem.

Blanc: but look on the bright side, all of our nations regain shares after our battles against the Heartless and some of the four Lords of Death. i feel good

Neptune: same for me.

Hansuke: let's hope that it won't cause us problem.

Several minutes later, we arrival at the Basilicom where Histoire greet us with a smile on her face, she was so happy to see everyone reunited once again and begin the briefing on the current situation.

Neptune: we home Histy.

Histoire: Neptune, Hansuke, Noire everyone, welcome back.

Blanc: hello Histoire. it's nice to see you again.

Histoire: same for me too Lady Blanc, i see that you managed to find all the people who helped your brother, right Hansuke ?

Hansuke: yes histoire, i was finally able to gather everyone, like one big family.

Histoire: eheheheh, i'm glad to heard that from you, now what shall you do ?

Hansuke: first we need to make preparations before going to the Keyblade Graveyard, buying much item as we can and more importantly, Histoire do yo uhave the material to create Sharicite ?

Histoire: off course the Basilicom have the right equipment for this kind of task, why ?

Hansuke: well since Nepgear, Uni, Rom & Ram got their powers from Share energy, the Sharicite is the only thing that can heal them.

Histoire: i see what you mean, but it can also work on your brother.

Hansuke: really ?

Histoire: i'm sure of it Hansuke, do not worry, we will save them.