Reunion of destiny, the return of Fuyu Dragneel, Asuka Shimada & Genji Shimada

Mina's POV

Several hours after the fight against Ikari the Sin of Wrath and rescuing Kazuma and the CPU Candidates from their captivity resulting our rescue mission as a complete success, we arrival at the Basilicom of Planeptune where Histoire greet us with a smile on her face.

Histoire: welcome back, everyone, i see that the rescue mission was a huge success.

Hansuke: yes, we managed to get everyone back with us.

Mina: and we even defeat one of the four Lords of Death, Ikari the Sin of Wrath, he was the one who guarded them.

Histoire: i see, i sensed his energy disappearing right after the fight.

Noire: Hansuke, Chika and Mina finish him off with their light, our honey was amazing.

Neptune: we are so happy now, our siblings are back with us.

Histoire: by the way, they aren't not the only who are back.

Marvy: what do you mean Histoire ?

Histoire: well, i think it's better for them to tell all of you this.

We look in front of us and see three sillouhettes approaching at us, everyone's eyes widened with shock, especially Hansuke and Chika, my attempt of bring Fuyu, Asuka, Genji back to life is a complete success all thanks to Vexen's Replicas.

Noire: *shocked* impossible !

Neptune: *shocked* no way !

Blanc: *shocked* i can't believe this !

Marvy: *shocked* but how ? i thought they had perished during the war a few years ago.

???: that's true, our body perished, but our hearts and soul remained in the world as spirits.

??? 1: in our spirit form, we were able to see numerous events that transpire, the defeat of Arfoire and ASIC to the fight against GRIM REAPER.

??? 2: my nephew and his girls were held captive within the Keyblade Graveyard for four years after they temporarily managed to prevent The Reaper's revival, which is a huge feat.

Hansuke "tears": *sob* no..... no way...... am..... am i dreaming ? it is real ?

???: no, you are not dreaming my dear brother.

The person Hansuke see in front of him was none other than his brother Fuyu Dragneel, his sister-in-law Asuka and his Uncle-in-law Genji, the emotions was so much that he hug his beloved family with tears coming from his eyes.

Hansuke "tears": *sniff* Fu-Fu-Fuyu ! Asuka ! Genji ! *sob*

Fuyu: brother, i'm so sorry..... i'm sorry for leaving you and Kazuma alone for so long, we didn't wanted to cause pain to you both.

Hansuke "tears": *sob* but...... but..... when i heard that you, Asuka and Genji died..... i felt that a part of my heart shattered *sob*

Asuka: we are sorry Hansuke, you must have been suffering for all those years, we really didn't wanted to cause you and Kazuma sadness.

Genji: all this time after our death, regrets begin filling up our hearts and souls, leaving you both all alone was really something we didn't want, as a result the anger and sadness within your hearts keep building up.

Hansuke "tears": i know..... but still.....

Mina: Hansuke.....

Fuyu: Mina, Chika, Noire, Neptune, Blanc, Vert, thank you for taking care of my brother, especially Noire, Neptune, Mina and Chika.