Time to end this endless war for good, Vs True Reaper

Neptune's POV

After preparing everything we need for the final battle, i left my room and join Hansuke and the others who were waiting for me in front of the Basilicom, the fated day has finally arrival and i know how much is on the line.

Neptune: everyone, sorry for the wait.

Hansuke: it's okay Neptune, so did you bring what you need before heading to the Keyblade Graveyard ?

Neptune: yes, i have bring the minimum with me.

Hansuke: good.

Noire: hope we are ready to face against that monster once again.

Blanc: yes, but this time our brothers are by our side, right Kinji onii-chan ?

Kinji: you right sis, you faced The Reaper once after our Nobody selves defeat, now we are by your side.

Isamu: we want to see this conflict coming to an end with our own eyes.

Noire: yeah, with you both on our side and Chika who now has the X-Blade, our chance of victory is even higher than before.

Isamu: eheheheheh, that's my sister.

Kazuma: Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, did we have all the necessary items ?

Nepgear: yes Kazuma darling.

Uni: we check it out and we have all the items we need for the final battle.

Rom: everything is ready Kazuma.

Ram: about time we have some payback on the monster who made our sisters life a nightmare.

Kazuma: you right Ram, the time has come for us to end this endless cycle of conflict.

Mina look at Kazuma and our sisters and smile at them, she then turn around at the direction of Hansuke and Chika who were ready for the fated battle.

Mina: they never change, it's good to know.

Chika: Hansuke, everything's ready.

Hansuke: good Chika, let's do our best to defeat The Reaper and bring peace to our world.

Chika: *smiling* yeah.

Nepgear: so Hansuke, it is time ?

Hansuke: yes it is.

Histoire: everyone, good luck out there, me and Vexen will pray for your victory.

Vexen: we know you all can do it, defeat The Reaper and come back safe and sound.

Hansuke: understand Vexen, everyone the time has come, let's go, to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Everyone: yeah !!!

We all begin to head to the Keyblade Graveyard for the final battle, Vexen and Histoire were watching us leave the Basilicom and Planeptune, they were happy that Hansuke will finally have what he wanted, a peaceful life with all of us by his side and us Goddesses plus Chika & Mina as his wifes.

Histoire: and here they go.....

Vexen: yeah, Hansuke seems really happy now, it's better to see him smile like that.

Histoire: i'm sure his mother would be proud of him.

Vexen: not only her, his grandfather must be crying his eyes out in heaven right, seeing how much his grandson has grow to become a man.

Histoire: i can't even imagine how happy he must be.

Histoire & Vexen: "everyone good luck and make sure come back home safe and sound"