Warechu strike back, Vs Demon Tide

Neptune's POV

As we finally found the rat that caused problem to my nation, he decide to summon the Demon Tide that my sister and the rest of the CPU Candidates faced at Leanbox four years ago. Chika begin explaining to us the strategy to beat him.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): so Chika, what strategy do we have against such a monster ?

Chika: well from what i know about the Demon Tide, he has at least two form, the first form is a large wave of Shadows, it possess three attacks, a soaring strike, a Shadow trap, and an assault from underground all three can be easily avoided with a well-timed Barrier, and a quick Counter Blast can then be used to damage. if the Demon Tide's eyes became red, that mean that he is about to attack.

Noire ("Black Heart"): i see, and what about his second form ?

Hansuke: i bet his second form is the most annoying to fight.

Chika: that's true, when the Demon Tide took enough damages, it plunges this wave into the ground. This turns the entire area in shades of red and black. When it re-emerges, it takes the form of a tornado of Shadows with an orange core at its center.

When the Demon Tide takes damage, individual Shadows will fall out of the swarm and disappear. Many of its attacks also comprise of launching individual Shadows, which disappear after impact.

Cave: i see, the first form is easy to strike, but it is his second form that we should be aware off.

5pb.: yeah, if we are caught in one of his attacks, the damages would be severe.

Vert ("Green Heart"): i bet that rat would use the Demon Tide to make sure he finish his mission without any interference.

Mina: or maybe he want to fight too, to make us pay for freezing him back in Leanbox, but no matter i will freeze him again if i have too.

Kei: whoa ! Mina, you seems really serious.

Mina: oh yes, i do.

Meiun: anyway, now that we have our strategy against that monster, let's take him down.

Hansuke: yeah, but we still have to be careful for his attacks.

Chika: alright then, everyone let's go.

Everyone: yeah !!!

*Demon Tide 1st form Boss Battle theme start*

We all begin to run at the Demon Tide to attack, we notice that his eyes turn red, which mean that he is about to attack.

Meiun: everyone dodge !

We dodge that Heartless attack several times before his eyes turn yellow again, we attack immediately after this.

Neptune ("Purple Heart"): take this, Critical Edge.

Neptune use her Critical Edge to attack the monsters which give him some damages, Noire and Vert follow right behind.

Noire ("Black Heart"): my turn now, Drop Crush.

Vert ("Green Heart"): have a taste of this, Kinestra Slash

Both of their attacks do severe damages to the Demon Tide, his eyes turn red again and begin his assault from underground.

Mina: where did he go ?

Meiun: Mina watch out behind you.

Warned by Meiun, Mina move out of the way as the Demon Tide was about to hit her, she did the same at least four time before unleashing her powers at the monster.