Noire's sadness, the memories of Uni

Noire's POV

During the four years that passed ever since Uni's death, i fall into deep depression and constantly blaming myself for not been strong enough to protect her, she went with Kazuma, Nepgear, Rom & Ram to the Keyblade Graveyard to face the leader of GRIM REAPER and hasn't came back ever since, all of Lastation including myself and Kei thought she died fighting against an enemy whose strength is far beyond our current level, that thought caused me to have a mental breakdown, everytime i thought of my sister i cry and feel sadness over her death until my meeting with Kazuma's brother Hansuke, from who i learn that Uni was still alive and held captive at the Keyblade Graveyard alongside Kazuma, Nepgear, Rom & Ram.

Noire: say Hansuke, i wanted to know about your family, i know that Haru was a legendary swordsman and hero, but....

Hansuke: you wanted to know about my family as a whole right ?

Noire: yes, i heard so much about you all from Kazuma, that i wanted to ask you directly.

Hansuke: i see, then when we get back to the Basilicom, we will go to a room just the two of us so that i can tell us my family's history.

Noire "blushing": okay.

We continue to walk our way toward the Basilicom until i sense a presence, i put my hand in front of Noire telling her to stop walking as i notice several Heartless appearing out of nowhere.

Noire: what are those monsters ? they look nothing like the one from ASIC.

Hansuke: cursed Heartless, how dare they trying to get in our way.

Seeing Hansuke with a serious look on his face, he draw his sword and transform right before me, after his transformation, he summon his Keyblade which attract the attention of the creatures.

Noire: "so, this is what a Keyblade look like !"

Hansuke: time for you monsters to be burned into ashes. Noire please stay back, i don't you to be caught in my attack.

Noire: okay.

Hansuke gather all of his fire energy into his body as the Heartless rush at him all at once, he told to stay back as his attack could caught me along with the creatures.

Hansuke: be burned by the flames of the Dragon, Karyū no hakai-tekina tatsumaki ("Fire Dragon's Destructive Tornado")

Rush at them, Hansuke spinning around him at full speed which summon a tornado made of flames that caught all the monsters that appear burning them down to nothing. seeing his amazing strength, i was amazed to see how strong he is.

Noire: Hansuke ! that was amazing, all of those monsters taking down by just one attack of yours.

Hansuke: yeah, it's all thanks to my training that i have attain that level of strength, well i still have a long way to go if i want to surpass my Grandfather.