Saved just in time, Meiun Inochi save the day

Hansuke's POV

I just can't believe that the person who saved us just now from the upcoming attack of the Invisibles Heartless is none other than the best friend of my little brother, Meiun Inochi formerly known as CFW Brave, i heard he had gone on a journey to train himself in order to master his powers and now he is, right in front of us and ready to face the Heartless.

Meiun: okay, time for some actions.

Mina: Meiun ! i wonder what kind of training he had during the four years that passed ?

Kei: we can ask him later, i sense a immense energy coming from his whole body. it must be the power he gain after he was reborn as a human.

Hansuke: *amazed* such power ! that's insane !

Noire: anyway, like he said, we better move out of his range of attack, it will be not good for either of us if we get caught in one of his attacks.

Neptune: you right Noire.

Cave: better stay away while he's fighting them.

5pb.: i agree with you Cave, i can tell you that Meiun has become a lot more powerful than he was four years ago.

Vert: if that's the case, then let's him handle the Heartless.

Chika: right.

We stay away from Meiun's range of attack as the Heartless begin their assault on him, however he summon a black sword and slash them with ease.

Meiun: looks like some of them escape and are about to attack me from all direction, however.

At the same time, the Invisibles charge right at him with their sword, Meiun jump out of their range and cut down every last one of them.

Noire: whoa ! he did improved himself during these past four years.

Vert: it's like he possess a very special ability, the premonition.

Hansuke: Premonition ?

Vert: yes Hansuke, premonition is an ability which make someone able to perceive the enemies movements, Meiun trained so hard that his premonition such a level that he can see a little in futur..

Hansuke: i see, that explain how he can dodge those attacks very easily.

Vert: and that's not all, he is also a master of Earth based powers, an expert in hand-to-hand combat and extremely durable to any kind of attacks.

Noire: i never thought he would attain such a level in four years. He must have trained pretty hard.

Neptune: Kazuma asked him to protect Gamindustri in case something happen to him and that's what he's doing right now.

Hansuke: by eliminating the enemies that cause pain and destruction through Gamindustri.

Neptune: yes, but still i wonder where he'd go train during the four years following Kazuma and our sisters disappearance ?

Vert: that's what i thinking about too Neptune.

Noire: i guess, he learn on his side that Kazuma was still alive and wanted to save him as much as we do ?

Hansuke: maybe he is seeking me.

Noire: you think so ?

Hansuke: don't know, but it's highly possible.

At the same time, all of the Heartless that attack Meiun was single handedly taking care off as they vanished in a puff of darkness. some of them reappear and tried one last attack on Meiun however for them, it was a mistake.