In search for a solution, the Ultimate Key, the X-Blade

Hansuke's POV

After the fight against The Reaper and the fact that he is now fusing with the Keyblade Graveyard, we head back to the Basilicom of Planeptune and report to Histoire about the current situation.

Histoire: i see, i incorrectly assumed that we could destroy The Reaper while he was housed in his vessel.

Vexen: looks like that call you make was the wrong one Histoire.

Histoire: i have nothing to counter that accusation with.

Asuka: this isn't the time to point fingers, let's focus on giving constructive criticisms, shall we ?

Genji: i wonder how long the fusing with the Keyblade Graveyard will take ?

Histoire: fusing with the Keyblade Graveyard will take some time, we should use this respite wisely....

Fuyu: i believe i recall reading something similar to this situation.

Before they could continue the phone of Vexen, Asuka, Fuyu and Genji start ringing and went they answer the calls, they were surprised of what they've heard from their respective contacts.

Asuka: oh ! pardon me, how rude to let my phone on during the meeting.

Fuyu: looks like my phone is ringing too. i wonder who call me in such a time like this ?

Vexen: i've got a call from Aeleus and Ienzo ! i wonder why they call me all of the sudden ?

Genji: i receive a call from Angela, it must be important.

Asuka: what was that ?

Vexen: i see.... understand Ienzo, thank you for calling me.

Fuyu: don't joke with me with something like this, i will freeze you right on spot if you do.

Genji: understood, thanks for the information Angela.

Nepgear: hello everyone, so what's wrong ? did something happen ?

Asuka: someone claming to be one of the four Lords of Death has appeared in Lastation.

Genji: that's happening in Lowee too, although no battle has broken out yet.

Fuyu: same situation on my end, make sense, since we all received a call roughly at the same time.

Vexen: Planeptune's no different. From what i understand, it seems like each nation has one of the four Lords of Death skulking around.

Neptune: *shocked* how are they even back ?

CC2: this doesn't sound good.

Broccoli: no kidding, we have to fight those idiots again, nyu.

Uni: did they make any demands ?

Genji: well.....

A video appear in front for us and show us what the four Lords of Death wants much to Blanc and Noire's shock, but deep down, they knew that two of them were fakes created by The Reaper.

Ōkui: foolish mortal, hear the edict of our revived God, The Reaper.

Hokori: with The Reaper back, decimating this nation would be simple, but there wouldn't be any fun in that.

Senbō: so we will give you ten day, put your faith in The Reaper, if one of you does not.....

Ikari: eheheheheheh ahahahahahahah, we'll kill every last one of you.

After the video ended, everyone including myself were shocked of the demandes they asked, but we label what they said as complet insanity.

Ram: those demands are sheer insanity.