Saving Histoire, Ōkui transformed into a fallen angel

Uni's POV

After arrival at the LAN Castle, we enter the place as we sensed the presence of Ōkui and the Nobodies, as well as Histoire, we look around the place and see how big this place is, much to Hansuke's surprise.

Rom: this is the place.

Hansuke: so this is the inside of LAN Castle ! i'm very impressed !

Blanc: i guess you never seen the inside of a castle like this before darling ?

Hansuke: yes, from all of the building i've seen, i never been in a castle before, this is the first time for me.

Blanc: i understand, Kazuma remember this place very well.

Hansuke: you do bro !

Kazuma: yes, this is the exact same place where CFW Trick was defeated by all of us four years ago, Rom and Ram remember quite well what happen when Histoire got kidnapped back then.

Rom: yes and it was terrible for her.

Ram: they used her as hostage to make sure come here, i really didn't want to remind myself of this again.

Hansuke: i understand, it's like a bad memory of what happened here.

Rom: yes.... a very bad one.

Meiun: anyway, we'll here, this area must be the main area of the castle, which mean Histoire must be in the depth part of the Castle.

MAGES: but, why is the castle's empty, normally there must be monsters roaming around the place.

Cave: that's true ! where are they ?

At this moment, the Nobodies appear out of nowhere surprising us as more of them appear behind us making us completely surrounded.

Hansuke: whoa !

Noire: the Nobodies !

Nepgear: we're completely surrounded !

Mina: damn it ! where did they come from ?

Chika: those Nobodies, what type of monsters are they ? they barely look humanoid like in the description you made of them Hansuke honey.

Hansuke: exactly and they are several types of Nobodies that we would encounter, those in front of us are the Dusks, they are the most common of the Nobodies.

Kei: i see, they are the low ranking of the Nobodies.

Hansuke: yes and they are fairly weak when they are alone, however they can be quite troublesome when they attack in large group especially with the Creeper.