Neptune most precious memories, The legend of Planeptune's heroin Nepgear

Neptune's POV

After meeting with Hansuke, Noire, Vert and the rest of their group, i have learned that my sister Nepgear who i thought was dead for so long, was still alive, but she was held captive at the Keyblade Graveyard after her defeat along side Kazuma, Uni, Rom & Ram, hearing that she was alive was a relief, my fighting spirit that was crushed revived an a instant and my former self with it.

Night was already out, but i couldn't sleep so i when to the balcony to take some fresh air until i see Hansuke and Noire.

Neptune: oh ! hi Hansuke ! Noire !

Hansuke: oh ! it's you Neptune.

Noire: what are you doing on the balcony ?

Neptune: well, i couldn't sleep so i wanted to take some fresh air. but what are you two doing at the balcony at this hour ?

Hansuke: me and Noire were reminiscing of the past events.

Noire: you know what we made reference to Neptune ?

Neptune: yes, the events of the previous book that the author made this year based on the events of our second game and some of the events based on his very first book back in 2017.

Hansuke: did she always break the 4th wall like that Noire ?

Noire: yes babe, it's always like that, me too i was annoyed by it at the beginning, but with time you get used to it.

Hansuke: i see. i understand.

Neptune: so what are you two reminiscing about ?

Noire: well, Hansuke remember his time where his mother was still alive, those happy days he used to live.

Neptune: i see what you mean, those days are very important to you right ?

Hansuke: yes, with our parents we played a lot, having good times and even go to vacation to visit new place and bring back some souvenirs.

Neptune: what kind of souvenir you usually brought back ?

Hansuke: usually it's things like Manekineko, some fan to decorate the house and others.

Neptune: i see, did you also brought video game console during those time ?

Hansuke: off course, Fuyu and i love games so much, we usually playing against each other in racing games, fighting games and a lot more.

Noire: sounds like you and your brother played a lot.

Hansuke: yes, even at young age, we argued over small stuff, but our brawl were not like we did as adult.

Neptune: i can already think of what would happen if you both begin to cause a brawl here after an argument goes wrong.

Hansuke: yes, you can say that we like two side of a coin, Yin & Yang.

Neptune: what a story. but tell me Noire, do you love Hansuke this much ?

Noire: yes, he give me back something that i have lost for four years since Uni's disappearance, my will of living, i decide to stay by his side for the rest of my life.

Neptune: so you really love him do you ?

Noire: yes, i love him.

Hansuke: and i love you babe.

Neptune: whoa ! never thought i'd seeing the day where Noire finally found her boyfriend.

Noire: anyway Neptune, did your nation have a commemorative statue of Nepgear and Kazuma ?