Chapter 1: Sick Day (Jisung)

I had just gotten off of work and wasn't feeling too great. I had been a little nauseous all day and since I was working a little extra this afternoon so I could have the weekend off to spend with Jisung I was exhausted. No matter what though, I was determined to spend time with him.

With him training to be an idol and me working a lot more it's always hard to find time together. He visits me at work almost every day and that's wonderful, but I just want to cuddle my cute little baby.

I walked back home as the afterwork traffic hit. My phone started ringing as I walked into my apartment building.

I answered the phone with a soft," Hello?"

"Hi, baby. Are you ready for this weekend?"

"Oh, yeah. Totally."

"You don't sound like it. We don't have to do it this weekend if you aren't feeling good."

"No, no. I'm fine. I'm just tired from work. I'll be fine."

"Alright. I trust you. But if you start feeling sick I will mother you SO HARD!!!"

I let out a small laugh as I unlocked my apartment. "You're the best."

"Nope that's all you baby."

"You dork. I just got home. Do you wanna head over now?"

"On my way."

"Say hi to the boys for me before you leave. I miss making fun of you with Minho."

He let out a sigh. "You know I really hate when you two gang up on me."

"Why? You know we do it out of love."

"I know you do it out of love, I'm not so sure if Minho does."

"Oh please, that boy loves you."

"Not as much as I love youuuu..."

"You little kiss up. You're lucky I'm a sucker for cheesy lines."

We laughed a little and I finally said," I'm gonna let you go so you can say bye to everyone. See you in a bit."

"See you then."

I looked down at my phone as I heard the call end. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I could finally relax and sit down.

I flopped down on the couch for a bit before I glanced at the clock on my wall. I probably had a few more minutes before Jisung would be here so I went to the bathroom to check how I looked.

I stood from my spot and felt lightheaded. As I walked to the bathroom I held the wall for support but it didn't help much.

The room was spinning in slow mo and the floor underneath me felt unstable. Suddenly the floor was closer and closer to my head. I felt the cold hardwood hit my face, but I didn't, couldn't, react. I just laid there.

I couldn't hear anything, not even my door opening and closing. Or the foot steps that where getting closer and closer. I didn't understand who was trying to help me. My body was limp in the arms of the person my mind claimed was a stranger.

I felt even more weightless for a moment as I was being lifted and placed on my bed. I started to remember where I was and who I was. I could feel my mouth was open and swallowed dryly. My limbs where still numb but I was now aware of the pain in my right shoulder and head.

'How did I get on my bed?' I thought to myself. Then it hit me. HAN!

I sat up as quickly as my hurt body would allow. There he was in the doorway walking quickly towards me.

"Hey, hey, sit back," he said as he was at my side.

"Han...," I mumbled out and reached for his hand.

He happily took my hand in his and smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry. Just relax, you overworked yourself. You need sleep-"

"And cuddles... please."

Han bit his lip to hide the smile the was threatening to show itself. He slipped into the bed behind you. He wrapped an arm around your waist, nuzzled his head in your neck, and sighed.

It wasn't the weekend the two of you had planned, but with the Han taking care of you, it was definitely still worth it.