Chapter 6: You Getting a Midnight Snack

Chan: He would be just getting back from practice when you where getting up. He would walk in and see you all tired and sad sitting at the counter in the kitchen eating dry cheerios out of the box. He would crack a smile and walk up to you and rub your shoulders and kiss your head. He would worry that you where up because of him and laugh when you told him you where just hungry.

Jisung: He would probably whine when you left the bed and when you came back he would hardcore cuddle you. He would also wake up earlier than you and do your dishes for you and for the rest of the day be really clingy whether it's in person or over the phone.

Changbin: He's a light sleeper so you definitely woke him up. You would walk into the kitchen to get some cranberry juice and sit out there for awhile just thinking since you couldn't sleep anyways. He would walk out a few minutes later to see if you where okay. He would be all tired and sit next to you and put a hand on your thigh. He'd look into your eyes completely focused on you and what you're saying. When you're done talking he'll smile a little and hold your hand while he drags you back to bed.

Felix: He had had the next day off so the two of you decided to play one of your favorite games, league of legends. You didn't plan on playing this late, but once the two of you started there was just no stopping. You both finished up a game and decided to take a little brake for some food. The two of you got some junk food and ate it on the couch together while watching a kdrama. You both passed out before you could even finish the popcorn you had made.

Jeongin: He would be so exhausted from his full day of school and then training afterwards to be worried about you getting up for food. When you got back he would get all happy in his half asleep state and cuddle you. He wouldn't remember any of it the next day though. You and Seungmin would tease him at school, but he would think you where just making it up.

Hyunjin: He is such a grumpy little sleepy boy. The two of you would be cuddling and you would try to just lean over the nightstand for some water and he would freak out at you.

"MMMMMMMM, Y/n noooooooo... stay in beeeeeed..."

You turn back to your sleepy bf and kiss his nose. He gives you a sleepy frown and pulls you closer to him. He kisses your forehead and you smile as the two of you fall asleep again

Minho: You would go into the kitchen for a glass of water or something and would be still in sleepy brain mode. Minho knew that you would still be all tired and not thinking right so he would try and scare you. He would come up from behind you and lift you over his shoulder after you finished your water. He would flop you down in the bed and die of laughter at your reaction to the whole thing. Then you would pout and maybe even cry depending how tired you are. He'd then spend the next few days making it up to you.

Woojin: You had pulled an all nighter the night before and took a nap that lasted until about eleven pm. You had woken up and saw that Woojin was next to you in bed. You looked at the time and figured you should try and sleep but it just wasn't workin out. You're stomach started to grumble loudly so you went to get food. Woojin followed you out just like Changbin had and you two talked well into the morning. He finished off the little talk with kissing you all over your face sweetly and a tight hug that made all your worries disappear.

Seungmin: Y'all where on the couch and you got up because Seungmin kicked you off the couch so you just went to the kitchen and got a snack. He followed after a minute and gave you a back hug. He apologized and you gave him a kiss before the two of you headed back to sleep.