Chapter 10: You having a Nightmare

Chan: He didn't sleep often and when he did it wasn't very long. He would often not even be home when you where asleep. One night he came in a little earlier than usual and saw you on the bed crying with your knees up to your chest. He rushed over to you and asked what had happened. You told him and he would be so upset with himself for not being there for you. He would pull you into his chest while he was sitting on the edge of the bed and just love on you so much.

Jisung: When you woke up crying he would turn around alert to the sound. He would see the tears and make you sit up so he can face you. He would wipe away your tears and take your hands in his. He would ask you to tell him about it if you wanted and if not he would just be your distraction. He would hold you and just talk mindlessly until it lulled you back to sleep.

Jeongin: It was the first time you had slept over and he had been a little anxious to begin with, but when you woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air, he knew he wasn't the only one. He turned to you while you to where still on your stomachs and rested a hand on you back pulling you closer. He'd ask what was wrong and after you told him it was a nightmare he would just pull you into the tightest hug and hold you while you went to sleep. Later he would ask his hyungs if they had any advise for what to do if that ever happens again.

Changbin: He would often be asleep when you where up at night stressing. That was until the night you woke up and got out of bed. You where having a panic attack after you had a nightmare. You backed into the corner of the room under a desk. You tried to stay quiet as the tears threatened to fall, but you where nearly sobbing as you gasped for air.

Changbin woke up groggily and saw you in the corner. From the pale moonlight coming through the window he couldn't see the tears, but knew you where crying. He got out of bed and pulled a blanket with him. He walked to you and sat in front of you on the floor. He fiddled with the end of the blanket as he softly spoke to you. He helped you calm down a bit. You thanked him since you could see the fear in his eyes when he was helping. He said he had helped Chan a lot with panic attacks when they where younger and that he had experience, but it would never stop scaring him. The two of you ended up falling asleep on the floor after a long talk.

Felix: You and Felix had been watching a movie and fell asleep on the couch. You didn't think much of it until a bad dream woke you up. You got off the couch and slipped onto the ground so you could lean your back on it. After a few deep breaths and trying to calm yourself down you knew you still wouldn't fall back asleep. That was until your boyfriend decided he was gonna sit behind you and give you a massage. He asked what had woken you up. You said it was a dream and it didn't affect you much but it was still a little scary. He pulled you up to sit on his lap and had you lay your forehead on his shoulder while he rubbed your back. You fell asleep after awhile and in the morning thanked him with a huge breakfast.

Minho: Minho had always had a hard exterior when the two of you where around others, but when you woke up one night nearly screaming that all went away. He would grab you by your shoulders and pull you into a hug and hold you tightly and whisper calmly to you and maybe even sing you a lullaby. He wouldn't want to see you cry so he would have his eyes closed the whole time. You would always thank him for his help when stuff like that would happen. He would comfort how he knew and you understood if he was ever uncomfortable.

Seungmin: Like Minho, Seungmin doesn't like to show a lot of affection around everyone, but when you walked into the living room with a tearstained face he rushed up to help you. He and Jeongin had stayed in the living room after a movie marathon while you had homework so you stayed in your room. You had a bad dream though and knew he was still there and had trouble sleeping most nights when he was on the couch. You where hoping he'd be awake so he could help. He ran to you and held your shoulders as you looked away from him. He lifted your chin and then wiped away some tears. He had a sad smile on his face, but one of comfort. He hugged you and dragged you to the kitchen counter so he could make sure you weren't dehydrated from crying. Afterwards you two cuddled on the couch.

Woojin: You and Woojin decided to make a big road trip to a little spot in the woods to go hiking. He drove most of the way there while you slept since you had been working nonstop the past few weeks. When you woke up from a terrible dream he thought it was just the bumpy road. He apologized and you said it was fine. The entire trip you kept having those terrible dreams. Finally you told him about them. He talked it over with you and said if you wake up from one again he wanted to help then and there. There was a few more and every time Woojin was there to help.

Hyunjin: When the two of you where younger you had a lot of bad dreams. Hyunjin had always tried to help with them when the two of you where younger. He would get up and sit in front of you with big, open, attentive eyes that would never judge you. He would listen quietly to you and if you cried he would hold your hand. After you finished he would just hug you and whisper," I'm here so don't be afraid. You'll always have me."

As you got older you grew out of the nightmares and only got them when you where really stressed. On the rare occasions they happened Hyunjin would wake up and, just like when you where kids, and help you the same way. It was the best form of comfort you could ask for.