Chapter 19: First Sleep Over

Chan: You where working in the studio with him and some of the boys one night after you brought them all food. You accidentally fell asleep while they where working. They tried not to wake you up after they realized but just ended up giving up. They woke you up so they could take you home but just ended up crashing at their place.

Felix: You had a Mario tennis tournament with the boys and, after you won, you fell asleep. Felix laid a blanket over you and fell asleep next to you. The next morning he made breakfast for you and the boys and was so happy that you where relaxed about waking up there.

Jeongin: The two of you had a bunch of late study sessions the week before finals since you both needed some extra practice with some history questions. You where over for hours all week.

It was the night before finals and you had one final study session. You both where so exhausted that you ended up falling asleep on your books. His mom walked in the next morning and was shocked to see you both. You made it to school on time, but you didn't look quite there. Luckily both of your parents understood and said it was fine if you had more sleep overs in the future.

Woojin: You made tons of food every year with your mom for Thanksgiving. This year you had not only your family's food, but Woojin's as well. Needless to say your families ate so much that you all pretty much fell into food comas that night. You passed out with Woojin at his place as soon as you sat down. You both laughed about it in the morning.

Changbin: He had been really tired after the two of you had played some board games one night. He was laying on the bed with you on his chest when he just gently mumbled that he wanted you to stay. You giggled and agreed. He was so happy and started giggling to himself happily. The gently movement lulled you to sleep slowly and the two of you peacefully snored in peace together.

Minho: You had sort of planned to stay over since your apartment was being fumigated and he had offered to let you stay over. You had a late night dance date at the movies. Afterwards you went to watch some busking since there was fewer people around to watch. A few performances later both of your guys' feet were tired and ready to sit back at his place.

Seungmin: You and Jeongin's birthday was today. Since you both where turning eighteen your mom said it was okay to have a party if you wanted. Neither of you really wanted that. Since both of you where in the same friend group you just invited them all over for the night. Seungmin and the rest of skz came over. You all played Mario kart and watched some movies. Seungmin and you sat next to each other all night and had some pretty funny talks. He woke up early the next morning and made sure to make you a great breakfast. Jk he nearly burnt down the kitchen.

Han: You had a nice lil day shopping with Jisung. You bought some new clothes since the seasons where changing and it was getting really cold out. The two of you both decided to get some dinner at a small family owned restaurant. Afterwards you went to a convenience store to get some snacks and drinks. While you where checking out he would ask if you would want to stay at his tonight after watching a movie. You agreed and kissed him. He did aegyo and you cringed. He back hugged you and laughed.

Hyunjin: You guys where like six when you had your first sleep over. It was his sixth birthday and your mom had you stay over since she had to work early the next morning. You had been playing all night and then went to sleep in the top bunk of his bunk bed while he slept in the bottom one. But you ended up going down into his bunk since it was really dark and you where scared. His mom woke up to the two of you playing again just like the day before.