Chapter 5: Scary Movie

Chan: You would be cuddling in bed watching movies on your laptop. You would jump at some of the jump scares but still afterwards he would smile and let out a little laugh and kiss you. He knew tonight though you would be so clingy and he was so happy.

Jisung: In this case you'd be the one who likes them and he would be like a baby all curled up on your lap hugging you and just loving on you and it turns into him screaming every few minutes about every shadow in the house. He's paranoid for days.

Changbin: He's a lil' baby 'bout them too but tries to stay sane because he likes darkue and is your man. But inevitably turns off the movie cuz you both where terrified.

Felix: You guys where having a huge movie marathon because you had never seen one of the biggest horror movies and he wanted you to so you had a huge day for just movie binging. It was great... until the movies started. You cried and Felix was holding you all night.

Jeongin: He would be watching Scooby doo with you and some of the other boys and get terrified asf. It would've started as a joke, but once he got into the story he was so scared.

Hyunjin: You two always make fun of them as a coping mechanism and hold each other when you actually are scared. Especially with IT. Because that's a comedy movie... until it's not.

Minho: Surprisingly, he really enjoys them and watches them in his free time pretty often. You joined him once and got a little spooked, mostly because it was dark outside. He tortured you afterwards by scaring you with surprise tickle attacks.

Woojin: He had one movie he really liked and you wanted to see it too but you got scared really quickly. He immediately switched it to Scooby doo so you could still say you watched something scary. He cuddled you so hard afterwards.

Seungmin: Man is out here watching any and every scary movie because he's so desensitized to it and your crying and cuddling up to him. He says he hates it, but secretly loves that he is the one you're going to for protection.

A/n: sorry this chapter is short I was gonna post a different one but I had an essay to write T-T