Chapter 2: Favorite place to kiss

Chan: Nose. He thinks it's so cute and pretty. Right before bed every night, he always kisses it and smiles sweetly at you. When you're sick and he can't kiss your lips he will kiss your nose softly and lay his forehead on yours.

"Aw, does my baby girl not feel good?"

Jisung: Shoulders. He loves holding you from behind, especially when you're cooking, and peppering your shoulders with little sweet pecks. He'll sometimes give you massages and afterwards he'll lay down and kiss your whole upper back and make sure you feel so warm and loved.

"My baby needs some time to relax."

Jeongin: Your knuckles. He loves your hands and holds them all the time. If you wear any jewelry he plays with it. He's constantly holding your hands because he thinks they're perfect. He'll lift up your hand in his and kiss them really soft and gently and rest his forehead on them.

"I love the way your hand fits in mine."

Changbin: Neck. THERE'S A REASON IT'S NOT ALL SEXUAL OR ANYTHING!!! He's an innocent lil baby leave him alone.

He really likes to nuzzle his head into your neck when you cuddle. There was even one time that he was laughing into your neck and you started giggling because it tickled. He got kind of curious what would happen if he kissed you there soooo... he did. You started laughing uncontrollably and tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't.

To this day he still remembers that first time he did it so perfectly.

"I'll never forget that laugh."

Felix: Waist. Alright let's keep it real. Felix is high key a thot. He's a gamer. A hot gamer. With a hot gamer girlfriend. He is gonna love seeing you and just being around you in general. So when you two where at the dorm and he saw you laying in his bed, he got so excited. He slid into bed behind you and started to kiss the exposed skin on your waist since your t-shirt had slipped up a bit.

He smiled as he heard your light giggles, which is one of his favorite sounds in the whole world. He slowly worked his way up to your lips which led to a make out session and cuddles.

"You're so beautiful baby."

Seungmin: Cheek. He isn't much for showing affection unless the two of you are alone, but there was one instance where he felt it necessary to show you how much he cared. You had had an awful day. School had been killing you and you just wanted to sleep.

You got home and saw Seungmin in the building. He was talking to your brother but stopped when he saw you. His smile brightened up and he walked up to you. You didn't really react but he kissed you on the cheek quickly, just a little peck, but it was enough to get your attention.

"What was that for?"

Woojin: Temples. The two of you watch movies together a lot and cuddle while you do. He usually holds you, turns and kisses your temple long and slow. Sometimes after he'll whisper something sweet. Probably a lot of I love you's.

"I love you, Y/n. Please never change."

Hyunjin: Lips. You know how long this kid was waiting to kiss you? You know how long this guy wanted to just wipe those smug grins off your face when you won an argument? Now that the two of you where together he was going to take every chance he could to shut you up.

It also helps that you always wear that one chapstick flavor he really likes... and your lips are reaaaaally soft.... and he fantasized about kissing you for so long that every time he does feels like a dream... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

"That's what you get for disagreeing with me."

Minho: Thighs. Doesn't matter size or shape he loves your thighs. He'd kiss up and down them whenever you where feeling insecure. He also liked to do it before you do the do.

"You're perfect."