Chapter 21: When you Flinch during an Argument

Chan: He could get pretty angry at himself sometimes. He deleted a draft for a song once by accident and got so angry that he slammed his fist on a table. You flinched when he did this and he got so upset afterwards. He realized how badly that affected you and tried not to get angry in front of you anymore.

Changbin: He had a really rough day at the studio. He got angry at you and punched the couch cushion he saw you flinch out of the corner of his eye and he broke down crying because he never would hurt you. He wanted you to understand that you where the light of his life and he would never harm you.

Hyunjin: You had been together for most of your lives and knew each other's ticks pretty well so when he saw you break down crying he knew why. A long time ago your parents would fight and your dad hurt you sometimes. It scared you for life and Hyunjin knew this since he'd seen it happen. When he realized what he had done he immediately lost all the anger in his body. He apologized over and over until you stopped crying and made sure to explain why he did it and promised to not do it again.

Han: He got really up close to you one day when you where play fighting. He got a little too close and you flinched. He got this sad look of realization in his eyes and apologized repeatedly. He was really scared but you promised that it wasn't his fault it was just you being a little too cautious.

Minho: He dropped a plate accidentally after dinner one night and started yelling a lot. You got sorta scared especially when you saw blood on the counter from the glass cutting him. You started to sort of freak out at this. He didn't quite get why and questioned you since he hadn't seen you flinch at all. He knew you where skiddish sometimes when bad stuff happened, but he didn't connect the dots at the moment. When he finally finished cleaning up the mess he saw you crying in your bedroom. He hugged you and put his chin on your head. He talked with you about what had happened and he apologized. 

Jeongin: You had never really seen him angry before since he was usually very calm. The first time you did though, was when a guy at school touched your ass. You brushed it off since it didn't really bug you because it was an accident. But Jeongin didn't. He hit his locker really hard causing you to flinch. He looked at you with an apologetic look. You scolded him and told him that you where fine. Afterwards though you told him that you weren't mad and where kinda happy he was a little territorial.

Seungmin: You both where in front of the boys when everyone started making fun of you. Seungmin had had a pretty ruff day and was sort of grumpy too. He had a lot of fun with the boys at school that morning, but was exhausted now. When they all started making fun of you for nearly ten minutes straight he got fed up and yelled at them. It made you flinch since he had been so quiet. He apologized to everyone after his outburst and walked out of the room. Everyone dispersed after that and you followed him. He apologized again, but you just said it was okay and that you can take care of yourself if you really need it. 

Woojin: Would be yelling at the tv for breaking when you walk in. One of the chords had broken last night and he had tried to replace it but bought the wrong one. You tried to tell him how to fix it since he sounded upset, but he yelled at you. You where speaking all in good fun but when he turned to you and yelled at you, you flinched a bit. He had never really been scared of him before that moment. He immediately sighed and apologized. He hadn't meant what he said and you knew that but it still hurt. He made sure to show you some extra love and never repeat what he had said.

Felix: You had just woken up and Felix was playing a game on the tv. He sounded a little frustrated by the game. You tried to say good morning but he just ignored you. You shrugged it off since your brain was still half asleep. You walked in front of the screen to pass by to get to the kitchen and that's when he snapped at you. He yelled at you to get out of the way in a tone that definitely meant he wasn't joking. You flinched at his words and looked over at him. He met your gaze and finally realized what he had done. He dropped his control and ran over to you. He wrapped you in a hug and rubbed your back. He kissed your head and apologized.