Chapter 29: You Fall Asleep on their Shoulder

Chan: You had been listening to him hum softly while you two where on a train home after a little visit to Busan. He thought you where adorable and couldn't get over your cute little face. A lady across from where you where sitting commented on how cute the two of you where. He didn't wanna wake you up to get off the train, but ended up having to.

Felix: You two where at the movies when you started to doze off. He usually didn't mind you falling asleep on him, but this time he melted. You nearly dropped your head a few times, but he caught you. When your head slipped again he didn't catch you. He felt bad but you forgave him and snuggled up to him even more.

Hyunjin: You where at his house talking while sitting on the top bunk of his bed. The two of you had been catching up on some homework while talking about pretty much everything and anything. When Hyunjin began complaining about all the studying you had to do, he felt your head slowly falling on his shoulder. He looked down and kissed your forehead. He pulled up the blanket and let you sleep while he finished his homework.

Changbin: He was sitting on your couch while you showered. When you came out you where exhausted and where still in your towel. You sat next to him and nuzzled up next to him, watching something on his laptop. After awhile you ended up asleep on him. He just kissed your forehead and fell asleep too.

Seungmin: You had been out with him and a few friends walking around and stopped to get food. While the guys where using the bathroom, you two sat down at a booth. You where exhausted and started to fall asleep on his shoulder. When his friends came back the got some food. Seungmin woke you up so you could eat it.

Jeongin: You had been sitting together on the library floor leaning your backs on the bookcases studying when you accidentally started falling asleep. You didn't mean to and he knew that, but he got all slushy and flustered and couldn't stop thinking about it for days.

Han: You had been partying hard. It was a big party you two had been invited to for one of your friends' twenty first birthday. You both danced the night away and when you got back home where tired, but still had enough adrenaline pumping to keep you both awake. By the time you both sat down to watch a movie though, you both where asleep on each other.

Minho: You guys where in a long car ride with Chan and Changbin. Most of the ride was jamming to music and talking about some deep stuff, but after awhile the exhaustion hit you. You fell asleep on Minho in the backseat. The boys noticed, but didn't say anything until after the trip when they made a huge deal about it with the younger members.

A/n: I;m sorry, but I am going to stop writing Woojin reactions. It's just before a lot to remember between this and my other fan fiction. Plus writing his reactions always makes me a little sad. Please don't stop reading. He's forever in out hearts and I still love him dearly <33

Also with my other fan pic I've posted it'll be a sort of a "everyone-is-a-love-interest-until-the-final-chapter-when-she-chooses" sort of deal. It also ended up not being solely about Hyunjin and all the soulmate stuff, but about a girl on a tropical island getting away from her past. It gets a little deep sometimes, but usually isn't too darkue(I love you Changbin but I had to). I've come up with a lot of cute little dates and things in the story that work pretty perfectly for each boy. I'm super excited about it guys so please fo show it some support.