Chapter 3: Reaching the Top Shelf

Chan: traps you between counter and himself and kisses you when he reaches to get the thing

"Where do you think you're going Babygirl?"

Jisung: He teases you for a bit because your his tiny bb but he eventually gives you the item and its super sweet

"Aw you little cutie, fineeeeeee..."

Changbin: almost cries when he hears those words. But he had to go on his tip toes to get it. You made sure to take a picture and send it to EVERYONE. He got upset and tickled you to death.

"I must be dreaming."

Felix: He laughs about it a lot because ur his smoll bb koala but he absolutely loves that you need him.

"Do you need my help little koala?"

Jeongin: You where at the school library when he saw you reaching for a book he came over and just took the book down easily and started reading it out loud to spite you. He thought it was adorable how defensive of the book you got... and how tiny you are.

"Aish, I'm just reading. What's the problem?"

Hyunjin: He's been getting you the food from the top of the pantry for years. He's so used to it that when you started dating he would just always bring the certain food down before you could wake up/come over because he already knew you would ask.

"It's on the counter."

Minho: Would probably say no just so he could watch you struggle some more. And then when you where reaching up he would tickle you. There was also a few times, when you would just be waking up, wearing just a t-shirt and you would reach up for something. And if it was at the dorms immediately he would get whatever you wanted. Mainly so no one else would see what he had seen when you reached up.

"Aish, put some clothes on. I don't want the boys seeing you like that."

Woojin: Would probably just retrieve the item and kiss your forehead because he would be leaving to go to training.

"Here ya go baby, I gotta run but I love you."

Seungmin: He would be sitting in the kitchen when you came out and you would just go over to the pantry look up look at him and he would walk over and grab the bagels from the top shelf. Then you would smile and kiss his cheek. He would go right back to sitting but this time watching you out of the corner of his eye.

"It's no big deal..."