Chapter 22: You Sitting on his Lap

Jeongin: During musical chairs with the boys during a game night you accidentally sat on his lap. He got super flustered and just ended up giving you his seat. He was super flustered and got teased by the boys a lot.

Felix: You sat on his lap while he was playing a game. After a second he didn't do anything so you tried to stand cup. That's when you felt the arms wrap around your waist. He grabbed on to you and wouldn't let go for the rest of the night. Even when you where cooking dinner he was holding you.

Chan: He was working and you where on the couch just playing on your phone. He was exhausted and all he could think about was cuddles so he pulled you on his lap. You straddled him and hugged him while he nuzzled his head in your neck.

Han: He was bouncing on the couch when you where sitting next to him trying to take a much needed nap. He kept doing it, mostly to annoy you, so you just walked over and sat on him. He stopped jumping and cuddled up into your back.

Seungmin: As a joke you would tease him by sitting on his lap like one of the boys had in an interview then he would wrap his arms around your waist and you would finally stop teasing him cuz you could see how embarrassed he was. You where excited he was showing you a lot of affection that day though.

Changbin: You would be all excited, jumpy, happy, and cute that day. Changbin wasn't paying attention on the couch so you would sit next to him and try to get his attention by sitting on his lap. You played with the bottom of his shirt and told him you where upset he didn't play along. Then he would hug you and say sorry and that he didn't think you would get upset.

Hyunjin: You two where really really comfortable with each other now but the first time you sat on his lap and he was fully conscious of it was in seventh grade after he had realized how close the two of you where. He was sitting on his couch leaning back just scrolling through channels on the tv when you just walked over and sat down on him. He sort of panicked when you leaned back and started talking but he got used to it and got really comfortable with you after that.

Woojin: You where on the bus and there weren't extra seats so he had you sit on his lap since it was late and he was already falling asleep. He said he wanted to keep you safe and hold you.

Minho: You would have a song choreographed that you sat on his lap and pretty much did a lap dance. It was one of those choreos that in theory sounds really cool, but actually doing it was a little awkward. Half way through Minho kept stealing kisses from you and broke your train of thought.