Chapter 31: Ice Skating

Jisung: This lil brat has never really been bad at anything. Until you decided to take him ice skating one Christmas. You loved ice skating and went whenever you where really stressed. Jisung never wanted to upset you so he let you take him skating.

You helped him rent some skates. When you went to help him tie them he told you just to go on the ice. He watched you gliding gracefully, immediately calm as you hit the ice. He was overconfident as usual and fell immediately. He was so adorable about it though and played it off smoothly. You help him up and try to teach him the basics while he fell a lot. The night was great and you enjoyed watching him bruise himself by accident.

Jeongin: Somehow when you took him ice skating he was a natural. The only time he fell was when you slipped and pulled him down too. He laughed when you practically tackled him and he helped you up again. You fell a LOT!!! But he helped you ice your bruises when you got home.

Seungmin: He looked SO CALM on the ice. He fell a few times but always recovered well. He held your hand while the two of you skated and afterwards would be really tired and clingy.

Chan: This chaotic boy would be leaning on you and holding your hand the whole time. He isn't all that bad... nope that's a lie he's terrible. He tries his best not to knock you over the whole time, but in the end you both fall at least a dozen times because of you. He would be so sorry every time and kiss your cheek afterwards as an apology.

Felix: He had gone skating with you and the boys a few times, but once for a Christmas fundraiser you both went alone. It was really peaceful and most of the time you both where talking about stuff you where a lil stressed about. You both raced once or twice and he usually would let you win just so after you would hug him and baby him because you felt bad.

Minho: He had gone ice skating a few times with your older brother and some of their friends. You had decided to go with them once before you both started dating and he was a jerk the whole time. You hadn't known that he liked you at the time but in retrospect it definitely makes sense now. He had picked at the ice with his skate to make some snow and had started throwing snowballs at you. He nearly got you all kicked out but he still says it was worth it.

Changbin: He's always been very supportive of the hobbies and activities you enjoy, so when you told him that you like to ice skate, he was super excited. The two of you went one afternoon just to have some fun. You taught him a little bit about it and he was pretty good at it too. Most of the time you where there was spent singing all the songs that came on the loud speaker. Needless to say he always came back with you when you went ice skating.

Hyunjin: You both had been ice skating together since you where seven. You love coming up with funny routines that would amaze anyone who didn't know how to skate, but would make anyone who knew how to skate CRINGE.