Chapter 26: When the Boys Walk in on You Two Cuddling

Chan: You and Chan hadn't seen each other in a few weeks since he had been too busy with a new come back coming up. He called you at around five today and asked if you could come over since he was home and wanted some attention.

You walked in and he was on the couch. You sat next to him and he started up your guys' favorite show. After cuddling for a little while you felt yourself falling asleep.

When the episode was almost over Chan heard the boys start to enter. He sat up, as much as he could with you in his arms, and shushed the boys. They all went their separate ways and where quiet for almost the whole night.

The morning was a different story. Chan was in for a whole new world of teasing.

Jisung: You two where spending the day together since Han had finished his song early. The boys had all had the day off other than him and went to Busan for the day since they figured he would be at home working. What the boys didn't know was that you had come over.

It was roughly ten pm and the two of you where cuddling on the couch. He had wrapped a blanket around the two of you and was nuzzling his head into your chest.

The two of you heard the front door open as the boys got home. Jisung face popped up and became alert as alarm ran through his body. He shoved your head down under the blanket as the boys walked in laughing.

"Hey, Jisung," Chan greeted as he stood behind the couch.

Jisung felt you trying to move but he kicked you and you squealed.

"And I guess Y/n too," Changbin laughed as he walked in his room.

Jisung's face flushed red as you pulled the blanket off of you. Chan laughed as he walked away with the rest of the boys following close behind.

He apologized for the rest of the night by cuddling you until the two of you fell asleep.

Jeongin: Jeongin had finally freed up a little space in his schedule. He managed to get some solo practice time when the boys would be gone. He figured he would invite you since you hadn't been able to hang out in awhile. When you showed up he was already practicing. He stopped when he saw you and came over to hug you.

"EW! You're all sweaty! Get off of me," you jokingly cried out.

He chased after you until you where in his arms. He sat down on one of the cushioned seats in the room. He hugged you for a few minutes until the boys burst through the door. When he saw them he released his grip around you and stood up awkwardly. His face was bright red. Let's just say the boys didn't hold back with their teasing that night.

Changbin: Changbin wasn't really into PDA, but when you two where alone he was an absolute cuddle monster. Any time no one was around he would either be holding your hand, playing with your hair, or just full on cuddling you.

With the boys all out tonight, minus Changbin of course, he figured it would be the perfect time for you to come over for some cuddles.

You got there and he immediately pulled you to the couch and under the covers. He hit play on your favorite show and the two of you sat and talked a little while with the noise in the background slowly lulling you to sleep. You where laying on his chest and he was hugging your back while he sat up a little using some pillows.

You softly pecked him and he smirked. He kissed you again deepening it this time and holding the back of his head.

The two of you didn't realize the boys had come in until it was too late.

"HYUNGS! CHANGBIN IS KISSING A GIRL ON THE COUCH," Jeongin yelled out.

Felix was the next one to see and immediately pulled out his phone. The rest of the boys immediately joined and started too oh and ah at the two of us.

I pulled the covers over my head and nuzzled my head into his chest as he held me tighter. I could tell he was annoyed.

He slowly pushed me off of him and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be right back," he said softly. He then stood up and screamed," I'LL GIVE YOU THREE SECONDS TO RUN!!!"

The boys all scattered as he counted down before running after them and tackling them. I really wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing because of my fit of giggles that broke out during the whole process.

When he returned I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"My hero," I muttered softly as he carried me to his room so we could sleep a little bit tonight.

Felix: You and Felix had been having a pillow fight one night after watching a movie. The whole thing started with you crying because of how the movie ended and him teasing you for having eMoTioNs. You smacked him after the two of you where cuddling because he was being mean. He apologized but you ignored him. Finally he got up and followed you around until you got fed up with him. You grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the head. His dramatic *ss pretended to stumble back and dramatically fell on the couch. You walked over and where about to hit him again, but he leaned forward and grabbed you by the hips. You fell on top of him while he laughed at you. He spooned you and trapped you between the couch and his leg. The two of you stayed like this for a few minutes until you heard the sounds of the door unlocking. Felix dove off the couch at these sounds. You laughed as he yelped in pain. The boys didn't quite understand what had happened until

Seungmin: Short answer is that he would never get caught. He loves you but he prefers to tease then get teased to the point where he would never cuddle you in front of the boys. Once he got caught when you first got together. He just slightly shoved you away when they where there. You understood but it still hurt. He apologized so much to make up for it.

Woojin: You and Woojin loved to just cuddle and have long conversations in the silence of the dorms when all the other boys would go out to parties. He never really liked all the loud people and bright lights. He much better preferred cuddling with you in the quiet dorms.

On one of these specific occasions the two of you had been in his bedroom on his bed just holding each other while the boys where gone. He was whispering tired nonsense in your ear when you heard the door open.

You thought he might react but your little chicken angel didn't make a move at all. He sat and held you for the rest of the night, even when all the boys came in to see where he was.

They left him alone while you where there, but when you left the poor boy was made fun of for days.

Hyunjin: Hyunjin had told you that he was a little scared to cuddle in front of the boys since they where famous for their teasing. You and him had been cuddling once on the couch while the boys left to get pizza. When they got back you assumed that Hyunjin would have freaked out, but he didn't. Mostly because he was asleep on your shoulder, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you ended up with pizza and the best boyfriend/best-friend ever.

Minho: THIS THOT. THIS ABSOLUTE THOT OF A MAN. You two had been cuddling. You had sort of freaked out at the thought of the boys all being there when you two where cuddling. It just seemed too awkward. When you two where alone and a few of the boys came into the room Minho stood up and went to get snacks. He did that EVERY time the boys where there when you where cuddling. Eventually you ended up getting comfortable with the boys being there when you cuddled. To this day that is still the most annoyingly sweet thing he has ever done for you.