Chapter 17: Spending the Weekend Together

Chan: The two of you spend a lot of time just talking and cuddling. You fold out couch turned into a big bed fort combo. You had a pillow fight every time he had to wake up. He also made you milkshakes and reaaaally good ramen.

Jisung: Writing and humming songs that you love to each other while going for long walks in the park. It was a really cringey romantic time full of cheesy one liners that made you giggle and hit his shoulder gently. He would be really protective of you when you where in public but as soon as you get inside he would ignore you for his cat (Minho vibes)

Changbin: You had tried making a big celebratory meal with him since he finally got time off. He came over and you tried your best to keep him out of the kitchen, but he still helped. He ended up burning his hand twice while putting some food in the oven. He yelped so loudly when it happened that it scared both your puppy and cat. They ran away from him almost the whole weekend. You thought it was hilarious but he was really upset.

Felix: Playing on a LAN Minecraft server for a couple hours a day. Cuddling and drinking tea the rest of the time. Pretty much just a very chill weekend. Since it was raining you both stayed inside with hot food and drinks. It was a lot of fun so you both decided to make it a tradition every time it rained. At least whenever you could.

Jeongin: Your parents where out of town for the weekend and you managed to sneak Jeongin over for the whole weekend. He came over Friday night and you mostly just cuddled until the next morning when you forced him to go to the park with you. You sat on the swing and made him sit next to you and you guys just spent some much needed time together.

Hyunjin: You guys hadn't spent much time together recently because of his training so you decided to request a little time off at work so you and Hyunjin could do one of your favorite activities. SLEEPOVER!!! The plan was just hang out for Friday and Saturday, but that changed when your favorite show released a new season. The two of you stayed up and watched it but couldn't finish it in just one day. You spent the whole weekend fingerling together and just enjoying each other.

Minho: You had him come over for what you planned on an afternoon. But after he started petting your cat, Lily, and sat on your bed, cleverly nicknamed the marshmallow, that changed. He sat cuddling your little baby fluff ball on your bed while he waited for you to get back with the board games you where gonna play. You both just played games and had lots of fun just hanging out. You had a lot of weekends like it later on in your relationship.

Woojin: He had been over all day and accidentally stayed over one night. There was a really bad storm so he couldn't leave, he wouldn't have anyways though. You spent the time reading together. At dinner you would have really long cute conversations that where sometimes deep sometimes not. One night you had a little argument that made you understand each other. Since the argument was in good fun it wasn't a big deal. He still cuddled you as an apology that night.

Seungmin: He had been over to hang out with you and Jeongin since your parents are away. Your mom wanted him to stay over since he was older and 'more responsible'. The whole weekend was just you taking care of the two boys while they hung out. You didn't mind much since the whole weekend was still really fun. Seungmin slept in your bedroom overnight and talked with you until really late at night. He didn't pressure you into anything and was really sweet.